Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

You're an idiot.

Well then it's a good thing you're here to tell me how I should treat women. You know what else? My dad never told me about what asians, blacks and hispanics want. Could you tell me about what they want too?

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here she is testifying before the house democratic steering and policy committee. Last I checked, these were members of congress.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ

Watch this and maybe you'll stop making an ass out of yourself in this thread.

Were there any Republicans there?

Yeah, there was no sexism in that quote. Thank God we have people like you to tell us stupid we are for inferring there is some sexism here.

I agree, Rush Limbaugh is a fat purist bag of crap, now that that is out of the way. Where was the outrage when Ed Schultz called Laura Ingrahm a slut? I didn't see any Democrats making a big deal out of that. What about Bill Maher, he called Sarah Palin a cuuNt, and he has given $1 Million to Obamas SuperPac. Do you think Obama should return that money?

I agree, Rush Limbaugh is a fat purist bag of crap, now that that is out of the way. Where was the outrage when Ed Schultz called Laura Ingrahm a slut? I didn't see any Democrats making a big deal out of that. What about Bill Maher, he called Sarah Palin a cuuNt, and he has given $1 Million to Obamas SuperPac. Do you think Obama should return that money?

Just like you're so fond of saying; You Got Nothing!

Who cares what one talking head called another talking head? When you're asking about something Ed Shultz said it falls into the category of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it still make a sound?" Obviously the 7 to 9 people who heard it live weren't very offended and all attempts to make anybody care have failed. Just like this one fails.

Bill Mahler said something stupidly insulting. Of course he did. He's an Idiot! But even idiots are allowed to make political contributions. Or are you suggesting that Every talking head who has ever said somthing stupidly insulting should have his or her political contributions returned by Every politician they support? I can agree with that if you are.

P.S. I don't much care what Rush said either.

Edited by RI Bills Fan

Ed Schultz is a POS if that's how he wants to describe a person just because they have a different view than him. Bill Maher is just a POS and I wouldn't touch of dime of money that came from him.

Is what they did sexist? Yes. Is there a double standard in the media about this. Yes. Does that make it OK for Rush to do it? Not to mention I haven't even claimed that the Dems aren't sexist themselves. They are.

Were there any Republicans there?

wat??

I told you he was a parroting DNC talking point obamabot

:lol:

You know what's really funny and, yeah, sad at the same time? Rush calls this activist a "slut" and Republicans are the ant-woman party. Matt Tiabbi writes article stating how glad he is that Breitbart is dead, but that's just one guy and doesn't represent Democrats at all.

Now that's transparency you can believe in!!

You know what's really funny and, yeah, sad at the same time? Rush calls this activist a "slut" and Republicans are the ant-woman party. Matt Tiabbi writes article stating how glad he is that Breitbart is dead, but that's just one guy and doesn't represent Democrats at all.

Now that's transparency you can believe in!!

Anyone who thinks Rush represents the Republican party is a total retard.

Ed Schultz is a POS if that's how he wants to describe a person just because they have a different view than him. Bill Maher is just a POS and I wouldn't touch of dime of money that came from him.

Is what they did sexist? Yes. Is there a double standard in the media about this. Yes. Does that make it OK for Rush to do it? Not to mention I haven't even claimed that the Dems aren't sexist themselves. They are.

wat??

What don't you understand? Were there any Republican members of congress at the "hearing"? All I saw were Eleanor Holmes Norton, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings and Carolyn Maloney. They are all democrats.

So when is Obama gonna call Laura Ingraham for Ed Schultz calling her a slut on MSNBC?

That's up to him. Come on, you know the call was nothing more than an election year publicity stunt. "Look at me, I care so much about women's rights!"

What don't you understand? Were there any Republican members of congress at the "hearing"? All I saw were Eleanor Holmes Norton, Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings and Carolyn Maloney. They are all democrats.

Yes, that's why it's called the house DEMOCRATIC steering and policy committee. Democrats count as members of congress too.

Just like you're so fond of saying; You Got Nothing!

Who cares what one talking head called another talking head? When you're asking about something Ed Shultz said it falls into the category of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it still make a sound?" Obviously the 7 to 9 people who heard it live weren't very offended and all attempts to make anybody care have failed. Just like this one fails.

Bill Mahler said something stupidly insulting. Of course he did. He's an Idiot! But even idiots are allowed to make political contributions. Or are you suggesting that Every talking head who has ever said somthing stupidly insulting should have his or her political contributions returned by Every politician they support? I can agree with that if you are.

P.S. I don't much care what Rush said either.

Wow! That's what you got out of that? Talk about thick-headed, the point wasn't to somehow suggest what Rush said was ok, it was to point out the phony hypocritical outrage from the left, dipshit.

That's up to him. Come on, you know the call was nothing more than an election year publicity stunt. "Look at me, I care so much about women's rights!"

Yes, that's why it's called the house DEMOCRATIC steering and policy committee. Democrats count as members of congress too.

You're such a dumb schit. Sandra Fluke was not allowed to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The dems set up this farce to change the focus of this issue. They wanted to make it about womans health instead of separation of church and state. That "hearing" was nothing more than a sham to get out their message.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You're such a dumb schit. Sandra Fluke was not allowed to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The dems set up this farce to change the focus of this issue. They wanted to make it about womams health instead of separation of church and state. That "hearing" was nothing more than a sham to get out their message.

I didn't say she testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee idiot. I said she testified before the Democratic Steering and Policy committee.

No **** it was about getting their message out. What the hell else would it be about?

I'm giving it about two more posts from you before you resort to posts about gay sex, animal sex, and seaman dripping off someone's chin.

I didn't say she testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee idiot. I said she testified before the Democratic Steering and Policy committee.

No **** it was about getting their message out. What the hell else would it be about?

I'm giving it about two more posts from you before you resort to posts about gay sex, animal sex, and seaman dripping off someone's chin.

Wow, if I was in the Navy I'd have a problem with that. Freudian slip?

Nice try. Way to miss the idea of "choice" in the matter.

really you are so feeble minded I actually have to directly state choice- well ok then

If you boss is a Jehovah Witness he/she should have a choice to provide healthcare insurance that doesn't cover blood transfusions

If your boss is a Scientologist he/she should have the choice to provide healthcare insurance that doesn't cover psychological problems

If your boss is a Christian Scientist he/she should have the choice to provide prayer only healthcare insurance

If your boss believes Gluttony and sloth are sins he/she should have a choice to provide healthcare insurance that doesn't cover obesity related illness

The Bible says you should not eat the flesh of the swine nor touch it's hide, so the employer should have the choice of providing healthcare insurance that doesn't cover trichinosis or football injuries.

And why stop at health care

Catholics should have the choice not to give their taxes for unjust wars.

Quakers should have the choice not to have their taxes go to any wars.

Rastafarians should have the choice to smoke their sacred herb without government sanction and also have the choice not to have their taxes go for the suppression of their sacred herb.

Since sex outside marriage is an abomination all employers should have the choice of be able to force their unmarried employees to sign a celibacy pledge, violation of which gives the employer the choice of terminating the violator, no employer should be forced to enable fornication.

Also the Bible says this

"If he has exacted usury Or taken increase -- Shall he then live? He shall not live! If he has done any of these abominations, He shall surely die; His blood shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:13)So obviously Christians should have the choice of not having his/her taxes in anyway support banks or bankers.

Edited by ....lybob

No you said she testified before Congress.