I am seeing Brockers on some peoples predictions

Its not that he isn't a quality player....he is

We are changing to a FOUR THREE defense.....and the best players on that defense at this time are defensive tackles.....Brockers is TOO BIG to be a four three defensive end.

We need greasy fast pass rush from that defensive end position....not "push you back to the QB" players....

I am not going to say I know how this draft is gonna go but....

- Dont understand why we would take a WR in the 1st with all of these free agents that could easily feel that #2 spot

- OT is definately a possibility especially if Bell is not resigned....shoot...I would do it even if he is

- Hairston would make the pro bowl as a RT

- QB is probably not an option in the 1st

My guess is that is gonna be Melvin Ingram if he falls......or even Nick Perry.....but the 250 ish pass rusher is what is needed with this new defense.....Williams and Darius pushing the pocket and DE's straping the outside edges sacking QBs and stripping balls from behind.

I agree and see us going Ingram or the Best available OT. I think the 2nd through 4th is going to be loaded with quality big WRs, so why not wait and grab McNutt, Toon, Cunningham, Criner or even Jeffrey.

I agree on the Brockers comment. If they go Dline take best DE, but only if he is worth the pick. I am starting to read this is a weak DE class. Some of these guys would not be in the top 10 in previous years classes. And so maybe there is value at this position in round 2-4.

So to me, if a LT is there that Buddy thinks is a corner piece for the next decade, take him.

I do not like taking a wr this early in the draft, unless it is Calvin Johnson type, can not miss.

Break the bank open on a provin FA DE, that will automatically make the D better from day one.

Also Oline men are hostorically better day one starters then Dlinemen. And we have waited long enough for a winner.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Kyle Williams plays balls to the wall and coming off an injury. Can he hold up many more years like that? Awesome 3 man rotation worst case scenario. We have bigger need NOW, but man would we be set in the future for the middle of our D...Personally I'm torn between Ingram and Perry right now.

Our Big Board hasn't strayed too much. These guys are still the top players.

1 Andrew Luck Stanford 6'4" 235 QB

2 Matt Kalil USC 6'6" 295 LOT

3 Morris Claiborne LSU 6'0" 178 CB

4 Trent Richardson Alabama 5'11" 224 RBF

5 Riley Reiff Iowa 6'6" 300 ROT LOT

6 Robert Griffin Baylor 6'2" 220 QB

7 Justin Blackmon Oklahoma State 6'1" 212 WRF

8 Luke Kuechly Boston College 6'2" 235 WILB SILB

9 Quinton Coples North Carolina 6'6" 285 DE43 DE34

10 Courtney Upshaw Alabama 6'2" 268 OLB34 DE43 OLB43

11 David DeCastro Stanford 6'5" 312 OG

12 Fletcher Cox Mississippi St 6'4" 300 DT43

13 Mike Adams Ohio State 6'6" 320 ROT LOT 0

14 Whitney Mercilus Illinois 6'3" 262 DE43

Of the top 14 players, there is nobody I wouldn't take if they were still there.

We are changing to a FOUR THREE defense.....and the best players on that defense at this time are defensive tackles.....Brockers is TOO BIG to be a four three defensive end.

We need greasy fast pass rush from that defensive end position....not "push you back to the QB" players....

- Dont understand why we would take a WR in the 1st with all of these free agents that could easily feel that #2 spot

- OT is definately a possibility especially if Bell is not resigned....shoot...I would do it even if he is

My guess is that is gonna be Melvin Ingram if he falls......or even Nick Perry.....but the 250 ish pass rusher is what is needed with this new defense.....Williams and Darius pushing the pocket and DE's straping the outside edges sacking QBs and stripping balls from behind.

I may have agreed with you before today John...

Then I saw Poe run that 40 and I started to think about it...KW coming off an injury...The DT Depth Chart when Wanny was in Dallas...Maybe The Bills do consider a DT if the right one fall to them...

No question DE, and OLB is a bigger Need, as is Pass Rush (though I think Our Pass Rush would improve with a healthy KW and Poe)...But a 3 Man Rotation of Dareus, Williams and Poe at DT would be pretty incredible...I don't know if Poe even makes it to #10 Overall...But if he does I want the Bills to at least consider it...It seems to me that's the type of Draft Pick The Giants would make...Keep Drafting great big athletes along the D-Line...It's hard to go wrong... B-)

Here is what I'm hoping for Reiff or Martin in the first, this team is below average even when healthy. A DE or LB in the second, and WR Stephen Hill in the third 6'5'' 200 lbs and ran a 4.36 is just freaky good

Here is what I'm hoping for Reiff or Martin in the first, this team is below average even when healthy. A DE or LB in the second, and WR Stephen Hill in the third 6'5'' 200 lbs and ran a 4.36 is just freaky good

we will be lucky if hill is still there when we pick 2nd rd

I may have agreed with you before today John...

Then I saw Poe run that 40 and I started to think about it...KW coming off an injury...The DT Depth Chart when Wanny was in Dallas...Maybe The Bills do consider a DT if the right one fall to them...

No question DE, and OLB is a bigger Need, as is Pass Rush (though I think Our Pass Rush would improve with a healthy KW and Poe)...But a 3 Man Rotation of Dareus, Williams and Poe at DT would be pretty incredible...I don't know if Poe even makes it to #10 Overall...But if he does I want the Bills to at least consider it...It seems to me that's the type of Draft Pick The Giants would make...Keep Drafting great big athletes along the D-Line...It's hard to go wrong... B-)

Don't the Giants draft DE? I mean guys that are in the 260-285 range? Then they DO line them up everywhere along the Dline.

If you have a similar rated Dlineman and Olineman sitting there at 10, take Oline.

Get DE in FA or round 2-4.

If they do take a DT at 10, it has to make you wonder if KW is 100%. Or will ever be?

Don't the Giants draft DE? I mean guys that are in the 260-285 range? Then they DO line them up everywhere along the Dline.

If you have a similar rated Dlineman and Olineman sitting there at 10, take Oline.

Get DE in FA or round 2-4.

If they do take a DT at 10, it has to make you wonder if KW is 100%. Or will ever be?

The comment was more about athletic, big, D-Linemen rather than size or Position specific...That being said Poe can move like most 280 lb D-linemen regardless... B-)

Our Big Board hasn't strayed too much. These guys are still the top players.

1 Andrew Luck Stanford 6'4" 235 QB

2 Matt Kalil USC 6'6" 295 LOT

3 Morris Claiborne LSU 6'0" 178 CB

4 Trent Richardson Alabama 5'11" 224 RBF

5 Riley Reiff Iowa 6'6" 300 ROT LOT

6 Robert Griffin Baylor 6'2" 220 QB

7 Justin Blackmon Oklahoma State 6'1" 212 WRF

8 Luke Kuechly Boston College 6'2" 235 WILB SILB

9 Quinton Coples North Carolina 6'6" 285 DE43 DE34

10 Courtney Upshaw Alabama 6'2" 268 OLB34 DE43 OLB43

11 David DeCastro Stanford 6'5" 312 OG

12 Fletcher Cox Mississippi St 6'4" 300 DT43

13 Mike Adams Ohio State 6'6" 320 ROT LOT 0

14 Whitney Mercilus Illinois 6'3" 262 DE43

Of the top 14 players, there is nobody I wouldn't take if they were still there.

Upshaw is THE name the NFLN guys are all saying is doing horribly in the Combine.

He really looks like he has no NFL position. Too small for the DL - especially since his only pass-rush move is to bull-rush, and he's not remotely agile enough for a LB.

Maybe he's a gamer who can just play, but his measurables and athleticism look SO bad he's probably dropping right out of the 1st round.

Edited by BobChalmers

Honestly, it's probably because we are an afterthought to the national media and they don't bother looking at our roster, listening to the things coming out of the GMs mouth and they simply don't care. I like Nick Perry a lot too, but I still think we go DL somewhere in the 2-4 rds. Why draft a WR? We don't have a decent #2 and the better FAs don't want to come to Buffalo. Listen, we all get upset when people make fun of the town and I love Buffalo, but why would someone go to Buffalo over Miami, NYC, or a larger mid-major city? The only option is to pay them more than anyone else and this FO is not going to do that. The only way to get top-level players on the Bills is to draft them and hope they fall in love with the city enough to re-sign.

Here's my Buffalo analogy: Buffalo is not the hot blonde that everyone in the room's eyes go to when she walks in. Buffalo is the decent-looking girl with a great personality who loves beer and sports and who you fall for after you spend more than 10 minutes talking to her. Problem is, free agency is more of a nightclub experience than a decent pub. Most players don't take the time to get to know the city unless they've got no chance with the hot blonde. One thing is for sure though, talking crap about our players and running them out of town a la Marshawn Lynch does not make this a more attractive city to play in.