Gentlemen, start your engines!

Just Jack

Wow!!! Can't wait to see them!

http://imgur.com/a/CJohm

What in Gods name would you do without Stern?

No joke in my case. Often times, outside for 8 or 9 hours at a time - especially doing hay, I need someone to talk to me. I cannot do music nonstop. I sometimes wonder if it is an inner-psychobable type thing that it just feels better hearing chatter and its even better when it is Stern.

I hate the hype Danica gets becuase of what you imply. There are TONS of women in NHRA. The Forces, Melanie Troxel, Hillary Will, Angelle Savoie, Erica Enders, etc. And UNLIKE Patrick....they WIN. A lot.

Nascar lost me with Winston Cup. You forgot Sarah Fisher, a much better driver. There is another female driver still out there tearing it up, too. I cannot recall her name. Danica first stuck out because she was an interesting name and you realized she was a female. Then, she was an femine midget...wait, that was Jeff Gordon. Anyway, she's short and cute.

I think depending on how tonight goes, they may consider making Daytona be a night race from now on.

Now if they just shut DW up and remove the cheese they call graphics...it's so sold out. One lap in...yawn. ok maybe not. Byebye jimbo!

BYEBYE DANIKA, BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR THIS JUST LIKE ALWAYS!

jIMMY TOOK A VERY HARD HIT!

edit: fitting quote "they all learned a lesson from danika when it comes to wrecking" "keep your hands off the wheel"

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joke in my case. Often times, outside for 8 or 9 hours at a time - especially doing hay, I need someone to talk to me. I cannot do music nonstop. I sometimes wonder if it is an inner-psychobable type thing that it just feels better hearing chatter and its even better when it is Stern.

I do the same thing if I've been driving a while and can't seem to find some music I like. I'll switch over to Blue Collar or Raw Dog. And if I'm really looking for something different, the trucker channel or Playboy if Tiffany Granath is on.

Danicas post race comments will be something about how no one knows what they're doing and they should stay off the track

Who was the rookie many years ago that jazzed up the Indy right from the start? Weren't they crossing over from another type of racing? I am thinking it was in the early 1980's...

It's not just the night race, this whole week has been weird.

Gamma rays!

We have a new system at work that is standardized around the country... Some sites are reporting early change of dates! Really!!!

Race car Gods? I am trying to visualize what they may look like! ;)

I can only think of a mt Rushmore of drivers; yarborough, earnhardt, petty, junior johnson.

As far as gods, I am just now sure who that would be besides Earnhardt.

I can only think of a mt Rushmore of drivers; yarborough, earnhardt, petty, junior johnson.

As far as gods, I am just now sure who that would be besides Earnhardt.

Wow... Kudos... You gave it some class! I was thinking in the other direction... Sorry for being stereotypical about NASCAR.

Race car Gods are like the Sports Gods.

I am just goofing around... Shouldn't a Sport's God personify the average fan in their sport? :P

This is just plain :wacko:

The jokes have already started...a friend emailed me the Juan Pablo thought he spotted a taco truck. :ph34r:

:lol:

http://imgur.com/a/CJohm

Nascar lost me with Winston Cup. You forgot Sarah Fisher, a much better driver. There is another female driver still out there tearing it up, too. I cannot recall her name. Danica first stuck out because she was an interesting name and you realized she was a female. Then, she was an femine midget...wait, that was Jeff Gordon. Anyway, she's short and cute.

Now if they just shut DW up and remove the cheese they call graphics...it's so sold out. One lap in...yawn. ok maybe not. Byebye jimbo!

BYEBYE DANIKA, BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR THIS JUST LIKE ALWAYS!

jIMMY TOOK A VERY HARD HIT!

edit: fitting quote "they all learned a lesson from danika when it comes to wrecking" "keep your hands off the wheel"

Thanks for the pics!!! The two sure are

cute!!