This kid is nasty, WOW Dwayne Frampton, WR ASU

Damond Talbot

I watched the first 3 seconds and had to turn it off after I saw his height is 5'9" and weight of only 190lbs.

No thank you

we have had too many WRs that were under 6ft and 200lbs for the longest time. All I could do in times of Evans, Reed and Parrish was complain about having nothing but quick, shifty WRs. They are good for nothing IMO. They are not game changers. We need game changers.

I watched all of the WR part, and there was nothing amazing there. I saw a lot of REALLY bad coverages that left him wide open, and that was it. Not a single broken tackle, nothing caught in traffic, no jumping or great route running ability. He showed some quickness, but he was also run down from behind by a MLB.

for me, wr is number 20 on my list of worries during the draft. I honestly hope we dont draft a WR. We have a lot of other holes to fill and i honestly think we can get a good FA WR and our others like nelson, marcus e, and jones. i am good to go.

for me, wr is number 20 on my list of worries during the draft. I honestly hope we dont draft a WR. We have a lot of other holes to fill and i honestly think we can get a good FA WR and our others like nelson, marcus e, and jones. i am good to go.

If we don't resign Stevie and fail to sign one of the big FA WR then we have to draft one. Going into the season with Nelson as our #1 WR will be a joke.

If we don't resign Stevie and fail to sign one of the big FA WR then we have to draft one. Going into the season with Nelson as our #1 WR will be a joke.

No Doubt and 100% that wont happen and if we dont resign Stevie we Better get an elite Defensive End like Cliff or Mario then grab a couple of decent free agent wideouts like garcon n so on !