Awesome Cartoon

I don't get it.

The title is Gay Marriage but at the end a broad comes out. Did she used to be a dude when they married?

I think it's just an observation on non-traditional marriages. Expressing the moral that, someday, people will accept gays being married, by showing a historically forbidden mixed marriage in the last panel between an American and a Canadian.

I think it's just an observation on non-traditional marriages. Expressing the moral that, someday, people will accept gays being married, by showing a historically forbidden mixed marriage in the last panel between an American and a Canadian.

But the real test to how far these marriage laws will go is when some 5th grader wants to marry a pouch of cherry-flavored Capri Sun.

Amusing, if not preachy.

The whole bestiality & incest comment is over the top. Yet proponents of gay marriage scoff at people when they are told that polygamists will be next in line demanding recognition if gay marriage becomes legalized.

Gay marriage activists say that polygamy should not and will not be recognized. Who knew that gay people could be so narrow minded?

Amusing, if not preachy.

The whole bestiality & incest comment is over the top. Yet proponents of gay marriage scoff at people when they are told that polygamists will be next in line demanding recognition if gay marriage becomes legalized.

Gay marriage activists say that polygamy should not and will not be recognized. Who knew that gay people could be so narrow minded?

Well, you can count me as a proponent for polygamy. Gay marriage opponents like to cite how it's not "natural". Know what else isn't natural? Monogamy in primates.

If a person's liberties include marrying and divorcing 5 times, why not just marry 5 others at once?

But the real test to how far these marriage laws will go is when some 5th grader wants to marry a pouch of cherry-flavored Capri Sun.

You can marry anything you want, the only issue is the rights. So that 5th grader and Capri Sun juice bag can live together forever. The only issue is if the juice bag needs medical care when someone accidentally steps on it, the 5th graders Obamacare health insurance will not cover the replacement cost.

The dude strung together three sentences and the broad is black. There is no way either one of them can be Canadian so that shoots your theory.

I think the broad used to be a dude since the title is gay marriage, or maybe the dude used to be a broad. It's all too confusing to be funny anyway. Can't they just have Sarge beat Beetle to a pulp and be done with it?