do we have Two thousand yard rushers? Over/Under

EldaBillsFan

I think it's very possible. I would love to see Jackson get 20-25 carries a game, with Spiller getting 10-15. I think with that amount of carries per game, it gives both RB's the best opportunity to be effective. With having only 1 RB get the majority of the carries, and the other only getting a handful, the RB with the less carries is always going to be ineffective, as we saw this past year when Jackson was the starter & Spiller was the backup, and again when Spiller was the starter and Choice was the backup.

It's happened only 6 times in the history of the league. Even at 5+ ypc, these two combined for just over 1400 yards as the starting backs. Spiller has a total of one 100 yrd games

Chan has already gone on record to say CJ Spiller is not an every down back and that he is to small to fill that role. He also took him out in all goal line situations although I know that doesn't account for much yardage. If Spiller is on the sidelines he cannot get 1,000 yards. I think there's a better chance of Jackson running for 1,600 yards then there is for Spiller to get 1,000.

It'll be interesting to see how the touches break down in this offense for next season.

Agree with the consensus that the Bills run the ball a bit more… maybe 3-4 snaps each game that are runs instead of passes.

Anyways for Spiller to get 1000 yards, he would simply need to average 12.5 carries per game and 5.0 yards per carry over 16 games.

It's within the realm of possibility.

Jackson and Spiller COMBINED rushed for under 1,500 yards last year.

NO they will not BOTH reach 1,000 yards Rushing.

NO they will not COMBINED reach 2,000 yards Rushing.

having said that, they combined for just over 2,200 All-Purpose (rush & receiving) yards last year. i think they have a legit shot at 2,500 combined this season.

Edited by papazoid