Jaws out of MNF booth

Beerball

This sucks. I like Jaws in there because he's a guy that knows football and explained things that were not obvious to a lot of fans (like me). I liked the back and forth banter between the two. A bad decision by ESPN all the way around.

ESPN Sucks, They just keep ruining MNF. They got rid of Hank Williams and now this ****??? They really have gone on my #$%%list. :thumbdown:

I hate 3 man announce teams

Fixed.. LOL

ESPN Sucks, They just keep ruining MNF. They got rid of Hank Williams and now this ****??? They really have gone on my #$%%list. :thumbdown:

I hope you are kidding.. Hank Williams? So your compliant about EPSN's MNF is something that has nothing to do with the game whatsoever? What does Hank Williams or Faith Hill have to do with Football? Or is this some sort of political statement? :wallbash:

lemme tell you about this guy: jon-chucky-gruden. this guy has got all the tools mnf requires. this guy can talk, telestrate and hit his cues like no other. the guy is an analytical monster. you talk about presence in the booth -- this guy has it in spades. that guy is a football analyst's football analyst. that guy, he just takes your breath away! whoa, baby!

Edited by Dirtbag

When I used to live in Los Angeles, CA...I loved MNF...because it started at 6pm and I could watch the whole thing.

Now that I'm back east, I'm too tired to watch a whole MNF game unless the Bills are playing, and having to work the next morning causes me to have to go to bed early to avoid feeling like a troll the next day.

I like Gruden, he's entertaining and brings a tremendous amount of excitement and enthusiasm to the job. Jaws was not bad, but his specialty is the QB position and sometimes he can be a bit too stuck on the position as he does not offer much otherwise. Tirico is boring. The 3 of them together was actually not that bad.

lemme tell you about this guy: jon-chucky-gruden. this guy has got all the tools mnf requires. this guy can talk, telestrate and hit his cues like no other. the guy is an analytical monster. you talk about presence in the booth -- this guy has it in spades. that guy is a football analyst's football analyst. that guy, he just takes your breath away! whoa, baby!

:thumbsup: Well done!

I never like Jaws in the broadcast booth. He always stuck me as a dopey, unconvincing analyst. Now Gruden, I love. The guy is full of personality and gives tremendous insight on the offensive side of the ball. What a character, the man is damn entertaining.

Possibly the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. Jaws is unbelievably knowledgeable. Ever watch the NFL Matchup show on ESPN? I've learned so much about QB play and breaking down film from watching Jaws.

Gruden, while also knowledgeable, is over the top and does too much ball washing for my liking.

i still prefer a 3 man booth.....somebody on the defensive side of the ball....say like Deion Sanders (PRIMETIME)he is funny, entertaining, engaging and informative. i think the analyst should have a foil as part of their schtick.

My last time watching MNF is the day they put Dopey Dieon in the booth. He is friggin awful to listen to.