The Giants SB Win Proves...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats 31st ranked defense didn't play in the wildcard round, so putting wildcard results aside, they actually gave up less points per game than the Giants in the Divisional/Champ/Super Bowl rounds. That's fair right?

Was the Patriots defense RED HOT!???

No the Giants gave up fewer points per game. Check the stats, nfl.com.

Yes the Pats' defense was red hot in the play offs. They were the 4th best defense out of 12 going into the superbowl while they were very bad in the regular season.

The Pats 31st ranked defense didn't play in the wildcard round, so putting wildcard results aside, they actually gave up less points per game than the Giants in the Divisional/Champ/Super Bowl rounds. That's fair right?

No the Giants gave up fewer points per game. Check the stats, nfl.com.

Yes the Pats' defense was red hot in the play offs. They were the 4th best defense out of 12 going into the superbowl while they were very bad in the regular season.

Plus I'm 100% sure that the Giants defense gave up less points than the Patriots Defense in the Super Bowl Round???!!

Edited by Why So Serious?

PLus I'm 100% sure that the Giants defense gave up less points than the Patriots Defense in the Super Bowl Round???!!

I'm 100% sure that the Giants Offense outscored the patriots* offense in the super bowl as well.