Mosquito sighting

mead107

Just walked over to the sliding door and saw 2 mosquito sitting on the glass. It is the F..ing middle of winter.

Global warming.

Just heard on the radio that it's the warmest January ever recorded, all time, since 1950 when it was 7 degrees warmer.

Global warming.

Just heard on the radio that it's the warmest January ever recorded, all time, since 1950 when it was 7 degrees warmer.

Hey that's two whole data points with a negative slope. That proves we're heading into a nuclear winter!

(Actually now that I think about it, I think that sometime in the early '70's I somehow got roped into being the token forlorn child in an anti-aerosol PSA that aired on local TV. I remember it was filmed in the middle of winter and I looked like a total douche in a huge puffy blue down jacket as I tearfully begged the philistines of WNY to stop using hair products and underarm deodorants.)

Just walked over to the sliding door and saw 2 mosquito sitting on the glass. It is the F..ing middle of winter.

can you say global climate change?

malaria, west nile virus anyone?

Record cold in Anchorage for January, average Temp 2.7 above [i honstly don't remember it getting that warm]. 100 inchs snow this season [also a record]. Apparently I am not on the right globe.

When did Anchorage move to Serbia? :unsure: