Would you bid on this?

Guffalo

To play devil's advocate here, what IS the appropriate time period on this sort of thing?

Roberto Clemente died tragically while providing aid to earthquake relief in Nicaragua. Would somebody be a creep for selling Clemente memorabilia?

As for the $3.2 million...he's living in a fantasy world.

To play devil's advocate here, what IS the appropriate time period on this sort of thing?

Roberto Clemente died tragically while providing aid to earthquake relief in Nicaragua. Would somebody be a creep for selling Clemente memorabilia?

As for the $3.2 million...he's living in a fantasy world.

In a weird way I hink it would be less offensive I he wasn't asking for such a ridiculous sum.

i am sure you can go on ebay and buy dogtags, uniforms etc of hundreds of soldiers killed at war, what's the difference? they weren't 'celebrities' prior to going into the armed forces. this is no more or less disgusting(?) than any of those.

what should he ask? what if there is someone out there willing to pay that? does that make the buyer offensive?

In a weird way I hink it would be less offensive I he wasn't asking for such a ridiculous sum.

I have to laugh about the market for autographed/game worn stuff. I've watched minor pro hockey teams raise $25k-$50k for "shirt off the back" auctions right after games. People paying up to $3500 for a minor league player's jersey. I wouldn't pay that for ANY player's jersey from ANY sport.

Just more proof that most people are !@#$ing retards. Want to do something cool? Give $20 a month to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Darin, I can't even bring myself to buy a plain old player jersey...it's not my thing. Give me a t-shirt with the team logo prominently displayed and I am good to go. But I get that people like to support players, just not my bag.

I have to laugh about the market for autographed/game worn stuff. I've watched minor pro hockey teams raise $25k-$50k for "shirt off the back" auctions right after games. People paying up to $3500 for a minor league player's jersey. I wouldn't pay that for ANY player's jersey from ANY sport.

Just more proof that most people are !@#$ing retards.