Season tickets

gmanbfan

I want to grab some seasons for next year, but will do so only if the team either re signs Stevie or spends some money on a couple key free agents.

Seeing that only one preseason game is goona be at the Ralph next year, makes it only better. With yet another year of not making playoffs, do you think ticket prices will be the same, or because season ticket holders invoices might be less this year, do you think they'll jump on the opportunity to raise ticket prices?

C'mon bills, make my decision easy and get some players!!!

I'm not a ST holder, but I've always thought that the one redeeming quality of the Toronto series was that ST holders were forced to pay for one less game they wouldn't go to anyway when Toronto has a preseason game. This will probably never happen, but if/when the Toronto contract gets renewed, I think it would be great if they got both preseason home games every year and The Ralph kept all 8 real games.

I want to grab some seasons for next year, but will do so only if the team either re signs Stevie or spends some money on a couple key free agents.

Contact Russ Brandon and the front office. Tell them to "show you the baby" and you'll commit...and that you're not the only Bills fan who feels that way. Make your voice heard, whether you think it will help or not.

Seeing that only one preseason game is goona be at the Ralph next year, makes it only better. With yet another year of not making playoffs, do you think ticket prices will be the same, or because season ticket holders invoices might be less this year, do you think they'll jump on the opportunity to raise ticket prices?

C'mon bills, make my decision easy and get some players!!!

The Bills usually raise prices when the have an 8-game home season. They can hide the increase by charging you the same price as last year's 9-game season. You didn't say where you live. If you are not in WNY I will assume you won't get to every game. Despite the 12 year playoff drought the resale market on Bills tickets is pretty good. Home opener is always a hot ticket. A marquee player (like Vick or Tebow last year) or a team with strong fan following (Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, Packers) are also easy sells. So if you play it right, your tickets wind up costing you much less than your initial outlay.

Two big perks of being a season ticket holder are a) You get to buy individual game tickets before anyone else. So it's easy to get a good block of seats for a group. And b) when the Bills finally make the playoffs you have your tickets. Since its been so long since they've had a home playoff game I'm not sure what the policy is now, but it used to be ST holders got first crack at extra playoff tickets too.

What do a pair of ST even run these days? I am moving back to NY in June so maybe getting a set wont be so bad.

The range last year was $351 to $2,790. See prices here.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm not a ST holder, but I've always thought that the one redeeming quality of the Toronto series was that ST holders were forced to pay for one less game they wouldn't go to anyway when Toronto has a preseason game. This will probably never happen, but if/when the Toronto contract gets renewed, I think it would be great if they got both preseason home games every year and The Ralph kept all 8 real games.

I am a STH and I've thought the same thing. But, it is bad the years where TO takes a regular season game, but not a preseason game!

I'm about the only one here, but I really wanted the 18 game regular season. I hate paying for games that I just give my tickets away every year. 27 years and I've been to maybe 6-7 preseason games at the very most.

I am a STH and I've thought the same thing. But, it is bad the years where TO takes a regular season game, but not a preseason game!

I'm about the only one here, but I really wanted the 18 game regular season. I hate paying for games that I just give my tickets away every year. 27 years and I've been to maybe 6-7 preseason games at the very most.

You could just go?

I don't want to.

I don't love paying $100 bucks for tix to those games but once bought and paid for.... Why not?

Only get to make it out so often, get to see some of those guys firsthand... Not the most exciting of games, but I enjoy getting out to the stadium after a long offseason.

What do a pair of ST even run these days? I am moving back to NY in June so maybe getting a set wont be so bad.

My seats are 440 each I think. There's a difference when we play the one preseason game in Toronto vs when we don't.