Ryan Tannehill

Maddog69

Ouch I don't like hearing the Pats. I'm taking the Giants and also won on them over niners and ravens over pats. I don't mess with the sides cause I agree they are sucker bets. However I don't have thousands or even hundreds to bet lol. Interested to know why you like the Pats...

Now how bout that job? haha

cant pick with ur heart... never bet on a bills game in my life.. too biased..

as per job.. i own a very high end optical business, i sell eyewear for $1000.00 and up. u would need to have prior experience in field and know all about every kind of luxury item and live in south florida... lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question BB: can you explain why Jerrod Johnson put up better #s at Texas A&M than RT and couldn't even get drafted? Personally, I think the talk of Tannehill going in the top 10 is hilarious and he is a product of a QB friendly system.

i read Qb's very well... i have been able to spot which guys can work in which system in NFL and have had a lot of success in grading them.. tanenhill would not fit us at all nor should he be a top 10 pick.. the guy was in a loaded offense with 2 top notch college WR one of which was a 1st round prospect coming into yr... i dont like QB's that dont win in college.. Qb is not simply about talent.. its about intangibles and he has talent but lacks the intangibles.. JP was the same way, u could coach that kid all u want, when it came down to sundays, he just couldnt read a D... u cant teach that.. tallenhill lacks the knowledge and couldnt even win in college, how do u expect him to win in NFL with real D's?? outside of RG3 and luck, no QB deserves to be a 1st round pick... the guy missing is barkley... that kid is gonna be a stud... i think hes gonna be better than luck... he hits his WR's in stride, can hit long ball, doesnt check down unless he has too... luck checks down WAY too often however with luck, it can be because he didnt have the talent outside that barkley had but ive watched ALL the big QB prospects games.. i DVR every game i wanna see and im up till like 3 am every night and only watch sports and bang broads... Barkley would have been the answer but dont think he would have lasted to us at 10... we just have 2 many needs and if we were to take a QB high in draft (1st or 2nd), they need to be close 2 a cant miss player and no one outside of luck and barkley fit that mold... even RG3 is a bit risky but his upside outweighs all the risk and has the mental toughness and talent and brains to be a STAR.. better than CAM. CAM is all talent and will never win a superbowl... i really am not a fitz fan at all and would love us to get a real QB that doesnt make screen passes look hard to catch but for some reason our front office thinks hes the guy... no clue why, but hes ONLY got intangibles.. i wish we could take his brains and swap them in JP's body... we would have an all pro QB! JP was the most "talented"QB we have had since Jimbo but just by watching his press conferences, u could tell this guy would never be a player.. he couldnt put sentences together without the words.. ummmmm ...

Well agree with you there I haven't even looked at the Sanborn thread. Really don't understand your hatred for Tannehill I saw him 2 years ago and thought he was a player and this season just confirmed it. Before you think he is garbage go back and really see why he "regressed"; only 1 WR in Swope as fuller was banged up, Cyrus gray getting injured thus no running game and the defense giving up big leads that that Tannehill made which led him to throwing the ball 90% of the time to catch up and any QB that throws too much to catch up makes mistakes.

Check your math against the box scores.

Your assessments of A&M crack me up and show you really have no clue about A&M's season. Cyrus Gray got hurt against Kansas, the 2nd to last regular season game. Fuller was healthy the last two games when only one running back was available, not just Ryan Swope as a WR. Fuller was the main target in both of the final games and the leading WR, including a clutch grab to run out the clock on A&M's last FG drive in the bowl game. Ben Molina served as the only running back in the final two games. Tannehill forced terrible passes against Texas, and against Northwestern, with the game well in hand at the beginning of the 4th, Tannehill threw an ill-advised pass for an interception that gave Northwestern life. Tannehill turnovers single-handedly blew the Oklahoma State and Missouri games earlier in the year, as well as the Texas game. A&M had big leads against Arkansas, OK State, Mizzou and Texas, and Tannehill disappeared in the 4th quarter against Kansas State after playing well. Yes, the defensive play did not help AFTER the turnovers, but without them, A&M's opponents would never have been in many or any of those games. Tannehill effectively turned a 12-1 season into a 7-6 season. Hardly the resume of a top ten pick. He does have Blaine Gabbert written all over him. Oh, BTW, Tannehill now has a broken foot. He should be a 2nd rounder at best. Can we end this thread once and for all?

Just a question BB: can you explain why Jerrod Johnson put up better #s at Texas A&M than RT and couldn't even get drafted? Personally, I think the talk of Tannehill going in the top 10 is hilarious and he is a product of a QB friendly system.

Jerrod Johnson was more prone to turnovers than Tannehill. Johnson's passes would wobble worse than many of Tebow's passes. To put it plain and simple though, Johnson played 2 1/2 to 3 years, while Tannehill played a year and a half. That would explain the better numbers.

cant pick with ur heart... never bet on a bills game in my life.. too biased..

as per job.. i own a very high end optical business, i sell eyewear for $1000.00 and up. u would need to have prior experience in field and know all about every kind of luxury item and live in south florida... lol

Not high end, "very high end". Pardon us Mr. Gucci Loafers.

Your assessments of A&M crack me up and show you really have no clue about A&M's season. Cyrus Gray got hurt against Kansas, the 2nd to last regular season game. Fuller was healthy the last two games when only one running back was available, not just Ryan Swope as a WR. Fuller was the main target in both of the final games and the leading WR, including a clutch grab to run out the clock on A&M's last FG drive in the bowl game. Ben Molina served as the only running back in the final two games. Tannehill forced terrible passes against Texas, and against Northwestern, with the game well in hand at the beginning of the 4th, Tannehill threw an ill-advised pass for an interception that gave Northwestern life. Tannehill turnovers single-handedly blew the Oklahoma State and Missouri games earlier in the year, as well as the Texas game. A&M had big leads against Arkansas, OK State, Mizzou and Texas, and Tannehill disappeared in the 4th quarter against Kansas State after playing well. Yes, the defensive play did not help AFTER the turnovers, but without them, A&M's opponents would never have been in many or any of those games. Tannehill effectively turned a 12-1 season into a 7-6 season. Hardly the resume of a top ten pick. He does have Blaine Gabbert written all over him. Oh, BTW, Tannehill now has a broken foot. He should be a 2nd rounder at best. Can we end this thread once and for all?

Jerrod Johnson was more prone to turnovers than Tannehill. Johnson's passes would wobble worse than many of Tebow's passes. To put it plain and simple though, Johnson played 2 1/2 to 3 years, while Tannehill played a year and a half. That would explain the better numbers.

+1

Not high end, "very high end". Pardon us Mr. Gucci Loafers.

actually all my shoes are prada .. gucci is too ghetto for a skinny jewish 30 yr old jewish guy! lol

but i do enjoy ripping my 911 ;) u should see the women around here, i own a store in boca town center, the broads here are retarded, no reason to ever to get married.. i dont want kids and enjoy traveling too much.. only rough part of my life is sundays during football season! when we lose, it kills me reading about sports and i literally spend 4-5 hours a day on my computer just on espn following shefty and mort and the guy who looks like a penis with ears, clayton... he has to take the cake for nerdiest insider out there... u have shefter who wears zegna and armani slim fitting suits, those suits start at 2k a pop.. clayton looks like he shops at kmart!

Well for all the doubters out there you will see that Tannehill will be a good NFL QB and I've said all that I need to say and time will tell who is right (and for a gambling Man Rob your making a big mistake if you think Keenum is better than Tannehill, BTW I'm picking the pats too but by 3)

hes better VALUE in late rounds versus a 1st rounder where we desperately need an IMPACT player than can play from day 1... this regime doesnt have more than a 1 or 2 yrs more and i think if we have another top 10 pick next yr, we have yet again have another GM and head coach... our history shows we give 3-4 yrs for a regime...

I have a problem with him agreeing to move to the receiver position in his first two years at college. I don't mean to be harsh, but that doesn't sound like first round QB material who's destined for NFL greatness. Being a QB should be part of your DNA.

No way would I take him in the first round.

Great point.

Still doesn't change the fact that your changes are extremely slim if you don't have a franchise QB. If the Bills somehow got there with Fitzpatrick they'd be facing the challenge of beating someone like Rogers, Brees or Manning in the big game.

I like Fitzpatrick, but I think they'd stand a much better chance of winning the Superbowl with RG III.

Yeah, but the foundation of your team has to be solid to even get to the tournament. Franchise QB or not, this team is going nowhere. The D-lines stink. The LB's are miserable and we have questions in 3 out of the 5 O-line positions. Unless we're talking of a slam dunk, Luck-type prospect, it's hard for me to believe Nix would have the balls to draft a QB up high after floating Fitz a huge contract.

After further review....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Well for all the doubters out there you will see that Tannehill will be a good NFL QB and I've said all that I need to say and time will tell who is right (and for a gambling Man Rob your making a big mistake if you think Keenum is better than Tannehill, BTW I'm picking the pats too but by 3)

That's a lot of confidence in a prospect. What have you seen to feed that? I've only seen him a few times. Thought he was good. That's about it. What has he done in games to pop off the screen?

The only real question is whether Tannehill will or won't be a franchise QB.

Then there is no question because what he has proven in his college career isn't much more than that he is a athlete . There are others that have shown a ton more upside that would make you think they have a lot better chance of being a Franchise guy !!

Please don't draft this guy at the 2nd round maybe 5 or 6 then the boom or bust factor is all but gone !!!!!

+1

actually all my shoes are prada .. gucci is too ghetto for a skinny jewish 30 yr old jewish guy! lol

but i do enjoy ripping my 911 ;) u should see the women around here, i own a store in boca town center, the broads here are retarded, no reason to ever to get married.. i dont want kids and enjoy traveling too much.. only rough part of my life is sundays during football season! when we lose, it kills me reading about sports and i literally spend 4-5 hours a day on my computer just on espn following shefty and mort and the guy who looks like a penis with ears, clayton... he has to take the cake for nerdiest insider out there... u have shefter who wears zegna and armani slim fitting suits, those suits start at 2k a pop.. clayton looks like he shops at kmart!

Wow. After reading some of your posts, I would have guessed that you were a guy flippin burger 25 hours a week.

Nope, he's a "a skinny jewish 30 yr old jewish guy!"

He's saying it twice and yelling it.

Why the f*** are ppl posting about designer shoes on the TSW!? Really.

I work in and around Boca, and the women are mostly middle-aged housewives spending their husbands money on tacky handbags and over priced rags. Yea, you get the occasional looker but for the most part its mainly old yentas waddling around in big sunglasses.

Ft. Lauderdale and of course Miami is where you'll find the hotties.

Why the f*** are ppl posting about designer shoes on the TSW!? Really.

I work in and around Boca, and the women are mostly middle-aged housewives spending their husbands money on tacky handbags and over priced rags. Yea, you get the occasional looker but for the most part its mainly old yentas waddling around in big sunglasses.

Ft. Lauderdale and of course Miami is where you'll find the hotties.

You live in a box. I hardly think it's mostly. How do you know it's their husbands money and even if the inception of it was it's theirs now. Lastly, who said anything about designer shoes? Duh, really?

RT had the K-State game won in overtime with a great 4th down play to extend the play and throw a TD pass then on the 2 point play he hit Fuller in the chest for the win and Fuller dropped it. If you actually watched the A&M games you will see how many balls his receivers dropped this year. Just want the Senior Bowl stuff this past week and you'll see how many balls Fuller was dropping there. A&M doesn't have 2 top flight WR's on their roster. Fuller is a shell of his 2010 season and Swope is a good college slot WR but he had his share of drops this year as well. Fuller had one good game all year and it was the bowl game. RT did make some ill advised throws, turning the ball over but he also made a ton of throws that most QB's cannot make. Most talented QB make ill advised throws because they trust their ability more then they should and only experience can help in this area. RG3 did it a ton early in his career and still did it this year as well. He got away with a lot of throws because the DB's dropped some balls but he was out of his mind for some of the throws he made. RT would definitely benefit from another year as a starter to work out some of the bad decisions but to blame the loses on him, is ridiculous. He's the guy that got them the huge leads in those games. The defense allowing teams back into the game and the offense going into conservative mode in the 2nd half was the real issue, costing Sherman his job. Tannehill would then be asked to turn it on at the end of the game to get the lead back. There is no slam dunk at any pick and it's mostly a crap shoot but you can't deny that he was a major factor in A&M winning their final 6 regular season games last year and he's not the sole reason they lost games this year. If Nix/Gailey believe he's a frachise QB then get him. It's a good situation to sit behind Fitz and be brought along the right way to become a franchise guy. During Nix's career he's been around Namath, Kelly, Brees & Rivers, if he thinks that RT is a franchise guy, who are we to argue.

Edited by scurdog1

Ryan Tannehill is 2012'a Blaine Gabbert. Moved way up after several top tier guys didn't enter the draft. I would not be happy with this pick.

+1....or this year's ponder. Either way I hope the Bills stay far away from a guy like this in the first round. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills take a guy like tannehill or weedon or foles in round two...but there is too much talent to blow a top ten pick on a longshot. At ten the Bills will likely have a shot at a DE who could start immediately for them, a stud LT, a high quality CB, or impact WR.

i read Qb's very well... i have been able to spot which guys can work in which system in NFL and have had a lot of success in grading them.. tanenhill would not fit us at all nor should he be a top 10 pick.. the guy was in a loaded offense with 2 top notch college WR one of which was a 1st round prospect coming into yr... i dont like QB's that dont win in college.. Qb is not simply about talent.. its about intangibles and he has talent but lacks the intangibles.. JP was the same way, u could coach that kid all u want, when it came down to sundays, he just couldnt read a D... u cant teach that.. tallenhill lacks the knowledge and couldnt even win in college, how do u expect him to win in NFL with real D's?? outside of RG3 and luck, no QB deserves to be a 1st round pick... the guy missing is barkley... that kid is gonna be a stud... i think hes gonna be better than luck... he hits his WR's in stride, can hit long ball, doesnt check down unless he has too... luck checks down WAY too often however with luck, it can be because he didnt have the talent outside that barkley had but ive watched ALL the big QB prospects games.. i DVR every game i wanna see and im up till like 3 am every night and only watch sports and bang broads... Barkley would have been the answer but dont think he would have lasted to us at 10... we just have 2 many needs and if we were to take a QB high in draft (1st or 2nd), they need to be close 2 a cant miss player and no one outside of luck and barkley fit that mold... even RG3 is a bit risky but his upside outweighs all the risk and has the mental toughness and talent and brains to be a STAR.. better than CAM. CAM is all talent and will never win a superbowl... i really am not a fitz fan at all and would love us to get a real QB that doesnt make screen passes look hard to catch but for some reason our front office thinks hes the guy... no clue why, but hes ONLY got intangibles.. i wish we could take his brains and swap them in JP's body... we would have an all pro QB! JP was the most "talented"QB we have had since Jimbo but just by watching his press conferences, u could tell this guy would never be a player.. he couldnt put sentences together without the words.. ummmmm ...

Jimmy Spags, is that you?