Compare Kyles

ieatcrayonz

Did they miraculously grow from the ink in the pen he used to sign his contract or were they there before?

I wouldn't be surpirised if they were there before, but if there was no problem, how would they know to check it out?

I wouldn't be surpirised if they were there before, but if there was no problem, how would they know to check it out?

Don't you question the timing?

Williams signs an extension and then anti-miraculously he suddenly ends up on IR for a 'pre-existing condition.'

(sorry to go off topic here)

Fitz signs and extension and then his play goes to hell.

Is there a trend here? Is this why Jackson & Johnson haven't been extended?

Kelsay is the only recently extended Bills player to actually earn his keep.

Don't you question the timing?

Williams signs an extension and then anti-miraculously he suddenly ends up on IR for a 'pre-existing condition.'

(sorry to go off topic here)

Fitz signs and extension and then his play goes to hell.

Is there a trend here? Is this why Jackson & Johnson haven't been extended?

Kelsay is the only recently extended Bills player to actually earn his keep.

Don't even get me started on Billy Joe Hobart Fitzpatrick. And don't forget Grapes or Pears or whatever that ridiculous guy is named. I will say that Drayton Florence pretty much sucked equally both before and after his contract.

I said a while back that the Bills should hire a sports psychologist as part of the contract negotiating process. If the guy did his job he might uncover character flaws in guys like Fitz, Williams and Pears and see that Florence wouldn't get any suckier. I'm sure it would cost a little and could save a lot but Jeffrey doesn't like writing checks.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Sorry cant stand it... I have yet to figure out why trolling by crayonz is acceptable but others (rightfully) get run off the forum for it.

Add section122 to the No Fun League. :angry:

Regarding your question, crayonz has a certain je ne sais quoi about him.