American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

DAMMIT man...I just asked for one thing....ONE thing....and they can't even do that. How the hell am I supposed to watch this show without the Fraker??? They are seriously going to take that Phil Phillip Philippino Phillips guy over the Fraker?? What is wrong with these judges, man? Totally ruined my night...

I'm glad that girl with the overbearing mother from new york got cut...had enough of her for a while.

Overall it's not a bad top 13...better than I expected. But the Fraker got robbed.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMIT man...I just asked for one thing....ONE thing....and they can't even do that. How the hell am I supposed to watch this show without the Fraker??? They are seriously going to take that Phil Phillip Philippino Phillips guy over the Fraker?? What is wrong with these judges, man? Totally ruined my night...

I'm glad that girl with the overbearing mother from new york got cut...had enough of her for a while.

Overall it's not a bad top 13...better than I expected. But the Fraker got robbed.

fraker didnt stand out so much aj. you gotta admit that.

lol about the phillip phillips.

i am overall ok with the top 13 too.

that girl with the overbearing mom i thought did a great job with the adele song during her sing for life song. she tried to change it a little. i liked it. when you stick to the melody, they say, "boring". when you change it too much they say, "why did you change a classic?" anyway she's out.

for me the one that i couldnt bear anymore was reed grim. his act got played out QUICK. broken record QUICK. its kinda like i knew what he was going to do all the time.

Actually Phillip Phillips was selected by America not the judges.

However the judges made some stupid selections again for the wildcard. How the hell did Aaron Marcellus, Creighton Fraker, Chase Likens & Adam Brock not get a chance to save themselves? Instead they pick the crying fat kid and the hairbear bunch? Not to metion they gave Reed Grimm a second chance. Are you kidding me?

I thought Brielle got a raw deal as well. I was not surprised that she didn't get enough votes from America, and I think that is due to her mom getting a lot of tv time, and Brielle was a show off. However, I think she was better than some of the other ladies that performed this week.

Overall I do think there is some very good talent in this year's Idol finalists, I just found the wild card picks highly questionable.

However the judges made some stupid selections again for the wildcard. How the hell did Aaron Marcellus, Creighton Fraker, Chase Likens & Adam Brock not get a chance to save themselves? Instead they pick the crying fat kid and the hairbear bunch? Not to metion they gave Reed Grimm a second chance. Are you kidding me?

I thought Brielle got a raw deal as well. I was not surprised that she didn't get enough votes from America, and I think that is due to her mom getting a lot of tv time, and Brielle was a show off. However, I think she was better than some of the other ladies that performed this week.

Overall I do think there is some very good talent in this year's Idol finalists, I just found the wild card picks highly questionable.

im with you about brielle. she did good wednesday and in her save me song. maybe the annoying mom cost her votes. i agree with you.

save me choices

jenn hirch. great choice

erika van pelt. great choice. rocker girl with a voice to match.

brielle. great choice via voice, looks, and marketability.

fat crying kid. good choice. the dude has a nice sweet voice. you cant deny that.

gay guy with curly hair that made it. ok choice. again. dude has nice sweet voice.

reed grim. bad choice. i think they wanted to see if the dude could finally do something different. but he didnt. very predictable.

marcellus or "white chocolate" would have been good candidates too. i dont know who chase likens is.

im with you about brielle. she did good wednesday and in her save me song. maybe the annoying mom cost her votes. i agree with you.

save me choices

jenn hirch. great choice

erika van pelt. great choice. rocker girl with a voice to match.

brielle. great choice via voice, looks, and marketability.

fat crying kid. good choice. the dude has a nice sweet voice. you cant deny that.

gay guy with curly hair that made it. ok choice. again. dude has nice sweet voice.

reed grim. bad choice. i think they wanted to see if the dude could finally do something different. but he didnt. very predictable.

marcellus or "white chocolate" would have been good candidates too. i dont know who chase likens is.

The fat crying kid will be one of the first ones kicked out. He does have a nice sweet voice, but that will not be enough.

If the hairbear bunch continues to sing every song and every note in falsetto, then his time will be short lived too.

Aaron Marcellus was robbed. He delivered many times in this competition and he would have been a top contender. Unfortunately America was not good enough to give him more votes, and the judges were not bright enough to give him a second chance. Instead the judges went with their emotions and gave opportunities to a bunch of guys who are long shots to win it all, thereby screwing over the contestants with real talent.

Of course this is nothing new with the judges, remember Kendra Chantelle from last year's Idol?

The "crying fat kid's" Mother works for the same company that a former work buddy works now.

I agree more should've been given a second chance.

jessica sanchez is kicking ass and taking names.

cavanaugh is my number 1

jessica is my number 2

elise is my 3

skylar is 4

cavanaugh made me get watery eyes. ok so did jessica. im in tune with my fem side.

i really hope they dont get rid of elise. she's good.

bye bye "gentle and boring giant"

Unfortunately I was bored to tears last night...with the exception of Jessica. WOW, she totally did justice to that classic Whitney song, and as much as I have enjoyed her to this point, I didn't think she had that in her.

Show needs more Fraker....

Way to go judges. You really know how to pick those wild cards. :P

Hollie, Jessica & Phillip are the ones to beat.

Phillip? Really? I just don't see it, but I guess everyone else seems to like him.

My picks for the final 2 are Jessica vs. Colton

Anyone else totally bored with this season so far? I find myself FF through all of the shows. Not feeling it this time.

I have been fast forwarding through Idol for the last 7 years, there is only so much you can take from the judges and Seacrest. Not to mention that the results show is so overblown.

I just want to see the performances.

And to answer your question, I'm not bored. I think there is some real good talent this year.

Phillip? Really? I just don't see it, but I guess everyone else seems to like him.

My picks for the final 2 are Jessica vs. Colton

I think Colton is very good too and he will be around for awhile.

I think Phillip has talent and could be the more diverse contestant on Idol. He will be in it for the long run.

It is just a shame that guys like Aaron Marcellus & Creighton Fraker got ignored by the judges when it came time to pick a wild card. Otherwise we would have had a stronger year on Idol.

DeAndre is only getting by for his hairstyle and his looks, vocally he is not that special.

I have been fast forwarding through Idol for the last 7 years, there is only so much you can take from the judges and Seacrest. Not to mention that the results show is so overblown.

And to answer your question, I'm not bored. I think there is some real good talent this year.

I think Phillip has talent and could be the more diverse contestant on Idol. He will be in it for the long run.

It is just a shame that guys like Aaron Marcellus & Creighton Fraker got ignored by the judges when it came time to pick a wild card. Otherwise we would have had a stronger year on Idol.

DeAndre is only getting by for his hairstyle and his looks, vocally he is not that special.

I think Fraker would have been great for this show. He comes from rocker roots (his father), but he's very eccentric and a bit awkward, with a ton of vocal talent. They were raving about his top 24 performance of True Colors, but didn't even give him a sniff during the wild card. I don't get it.

I think Fraker would have been great for this show. He comes from rocker roots (his father), but he's very eccentric and a bit awkward, with a ton of vocal talent. They were raving about his top 24 performance of True Colors, but didn't even give him a sniff during the wild card. I don't get it.

I don't understand the judges either.

Remember this young lady from last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgnYS07OBY

They did give her a chance to save herself on the wildcard, but they amazingly did not select her to be in the finals. What a great loss she was to last years show.

I don't understand the judges either.

Remember this young lady from last year?

They did give her a chance to save herself on the wildcard, but they amazingly did not select her to be in the finals. What a great loss she was to last years show.

Wow, that girl has 100x the talent of Scotty McCreary lol...it makes you wonder if there is something we don't know about these contestants that have lots of talent but don't make it to the finals. I just don't understand it. But you're right, Kendra should have made it...that was an impressive performance.

Edited by ajzepp

OMG, the results shows are the worst. I FF to the last 2 minutes to see who got kick off. Can't stand the rest of the garbage.

I dunno, maybe I'm depressed or something but I can't get into it this season. Oh well, there's always Amazing Race!

“Idol’s” Gentle Giant Jermaine Jones Reportedly Disqualified For Not-So-Gentle Criminal Past

Only a couple weeks ago, Jermaine Jones, the "gentle giant" of "American Idol," was brought back to the show as a 25th surprise bonus contestant, after the judges supposedly had a last-minute change of heart. Jermaine managed to survive the semifinals and even make the top 12 via public vote, but now TMZ is reporting that he will be disqualified this week, for allegedly concealing his violent criminal past.

“Idol’s” Gentle Giant Jermaine Jones Reportedly Disqualified For Not-So-Gentle Criminal Past

Only a couple weeks ago, Jermaine Jones, the "gentle giant" of "American Idol," was brought back to the show as a 25th surprise bonus contestant, after the judges supposedly had a last-minute change of heart. Jermaine managed to survive the semifinals and even make the top 12 via public vote, but now TMZ is reporting that he will be disqualified this week, for allegedly concealing his violent criminal past.

Yeah, he's such a mama's boy. Uh, huh... :rolleyes:

I keep thinking this is a joke. Too early for April fools though. How could the producers reveal his personal business like that. I know its public info but still. Dammmmmnnnnnn

That whole thing was very awkward.

I hate to say it, cause I've always loved this show, but last night I thought everyone sucked except Colton and the last girl. I don't know what was going on with song choice, but everyone picked a damn RE-MAKE from the year they were born...most of those songs were from the 70s and early 80s. Endless Love? Turn the Beat Around? Wtf? SING SOMETHING MODERN!!!! That's why I loved what Colton did...he sang something I haven't already heard on this show a million times before. And that one girl (dtr of the pitcher) who sang "One Fine Day" was awful...I don't know if the judges had corn in their ears or what, but that was not good...