American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no love for the Portland,Oregon contestants?? :P BTW, did you see me on TV? :flirt:

Don't think so...although, I did see a greenish haze in the background for a quick second...was that you? :nana:

So I think last night was the final audition show...right?

If so, there were two or three people from last night who seem to have some talent that could be harnessed. Overall I counted about 6 people who I thought were at least "good" and who I want to see more of during hollywood week. Hoping there are some other very talented people they just haven't showcased yet. I just noticed a LOT of people this year who had a pleasant tone to their voice, but couldn't carry a tune. Not to say they can't learn to get better, but I just don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

If they can find at least four people to watch during the live shows, it'll probably keep my interest. Last year's group was actually pretty strong, and I remained interested right to the point where they said Scotty won...then I turned that shiznit off! haha

Yes final audition show. Dont worry about the talent. I think they brought enough. Boot camp appears to be very interesting.

Hang in there aj. The girls as usual sound more talented.

Girl power!!!

Yes final audition show. Dont worry about the talent. I think they brought enough. Boot camp appears to be very interesting.

Hang in there aj. The girls as usual sound more talented.

Girl power!!!

I'm more optimistic now than before, but if see another jackass trying to be a Scotty clone, I'm turning it off! lol I can't take another year of that...

Have you noticed that J-Lo seems much more enthusiastic this season? Not sure what's gotten into her, but I see a big difference over last season.

And did you see what happened on X-Factor with the firings?? Simon canned my girl Nicole!!!!!! :thumbdown:

I'm more optimistic now than before, but if see another jackass trying to be a Scotty clone, I'm turning it off! lol I can't take another year of that...

Have you noticed that J-Lo seems much more enthusiastic this season? Not sure what's gotten into her, but I see a big difference over last season.

And did you see what happened on X-Factor with the firings?? Simon canned my girl Nicole!!!!!! :thumbdown:

No i have not noticed jlo being different.

i heard on xm radio that simon fired someone. i thought it was paula. im gald it was nicole. she didnt mentor the adults well, imo. paula did mentor the groups very well. however, i dont think america is ready to crown an all group vs a soloist.

No i have not noticed jlo being different.

i heard on xm radio that simon fired someone. i thought it was paula. im gald it was nicole. she didnt mentor the adults well, imo. paula did mentor the groups very well. however, i dont think america is ready to crown an all group vs a soloist.

He fired Paula's asss too

i dont know if you have been watching. but talent level is really high again.

for vegas trip, 70 contestants remain. almost all are very good.

now after another cut, 40 remain. almost all are very very very good.

i just hope they dont keep the semi ok ones. Which thankfully is just a handfull.

I was shocked by some of the last second cuts on the final day in Vegas, I won't say their names so as not to spoil it for others.

Also, this whole disdain that Hee Jun Han has for Richie Law is making me very uncomfortable. This is American Idol, not Big Brother, can we please drop all this drama crap.

I was shocked by some of the last second cuts on the final day in Vegas, I won't say their names so as not to spoil it for others.

Also, this whole disdain that Hee Jun Han has for Richie Law is making me very uncomfortable. This is American Idol, not Big Brother, can we please drop all this drama crap.

The one that shocked me was

the one clean cut kid, I think his name was Johnny...kid could sing and had the look of a star...not sure what they were thinking

From here on in, I'm pullin' for the FRAKER, BABY!!! If he gets cut I'm boycotting the rest of the show. We need more FRAKER!!

The show has a real dilemma this season...there are some Bessies with big voices.

As for the Vegas groups, I honestly thought one of the best groups was the one composed of the kids...all four of them really brought it.

I like that Reed guy a lot...the one who played the drums on Wed night.

And that duo with the big dude and the skinny dude with the cowboy hat...that was great!! I want the cowboy hat guy gone before the live shows, though. He's too much of a d-bag to become the next Scotty, but I don't want any punks with cowboy hats making the finals this year. That big dude he sang with will be a contender, though...he's got some pipes! American Idol version of Barry White :thumbsup:

The talent does look better now than it did before, no question...but there's only one true star in the mix, and they call him...the FRAKER!!!!

the girls are all good!!!! the only real letdown for me was lauren grey or something gray. big soulfull voice. i was telling wifey. "damn, sounds like an american adele." then she got bounced.......?????

oh well.

ps. colton's sister is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad she didnt make the top 42...

oh and aj, reed grim? i hate this guy. he is too goofy for the show.

the girls are all good!!!! the only real letdown for me was lauren grey or something gray. big soulfull voice. i was telling wifey. "damn, sounds like an american adele." then she got bounced.......?????

oh well.

ps. colton's sister is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad she didnt make the top 42...

oh and aj, reed grim? i hate this guy. he is too goofy for the show.

He's very goofy, but I like the kid...he's got some musical chops, he just needs to calm down and focus.

I pissed my pants when He-Joon told Seacrest that he was sweating it out...Seacrest goes, "what are you sweating", and He-Joon says, "water mostly" :lol: That kid is a riot!!

Above all, though, is the Fraker. It's Fraker time. He's your next American Idol, baby!!!!!!

Oh, and hey Mr cowboy guy in the stupid black hat...I got two words for ya... :w00t:

Edited by ajzepp

He's very goofy, but I like the kid...he's got some musical chops, he just needs to calm down and focus.

I pissed my pants when He-Joon told Seacrest that he was sweating it out...Seacrest goes, "what are you sweating", and He-Joon says, "water mostly" :lol: That kid is a riot!!

Above all, though, is the Fraker. It's Fraker time. He's your next American Idol, baby!!!!!!

Oh, and hey Mr cowboy guy in the stupid black hat...I got two words for ya... :w00t:

G__d B_e? :w00t: He's too smug for idol. On the other hand HeeJun is just...silly but fun to watch. Has a great voice too!

G__d B_e? :w00t: He's too smug for idol. On the other hand HeeJun is just...silly but fun to watch. Has a great voice too!

i hate that heyjune kid. my wife thinks he has a cute personality. so she loves him.

im sorry to say it. not really. HE'S OK FOR AN ASIAN. but hes still annoying and just barely ok to win the competition.

c'mon compare carrie underwood vs heyjude boy???? end of point.

i kept thinking who is aj talking about??? fraker???

oh, you're talking about "minifrog with a wannabe justin timberlake hairdo"??? oh that guy. he's good. but not that good. IMO.

AJ's just taking gibberish, as always. :P

ha ha.

wow yesterday the ladies were overall excellent. i knew they would be better than the boys this year.

top 6 girls

#1last performer (elise?)

2 jessica sanchez (petite girl that looks thailandese)

3 jenn hirchs (decent big girl with big chops)

4 hallie day. she was an early fave of mine. but the talent is better. sorry my hallie day.

5 shortie blonde girl who sang reflections by christina aguilera.

6 briele

top 2 guys

ledot?? damn, im no good with names (short black guy. he was like the 7th performer)

carebear?? that's what jlo called him. chubby puerto rican guy with a sweet voice

anyway what did you guys/gals think?

Add Cavanagh and Magrane to the list!!

i googled the names.

cavanaugh is my number 5. shortie who sang reflections

magrane is my #8. magrane has crazy potential. AND SHE IS 8th ON MY LIST????

7 is mini-reba, skylar

wow, the girls are great this year.