American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

Did you like her version of Shummertime?:D

Anything is possible, but I think the fix is in if she wins. Someone told me she wasn't American either, wtf?

What a suck tune and a suck winner... still better than Howdy Doody last year, but certainly no Taylor Hicks!

Rico, Fantajia was horrible yesterday. First I dont like gospel music, but that wasnt gospel. That was screaming and annoying.

I can take her outfit if she had performed well. I'd still hit it though. Lol.

I have to give the runner up credit, Jessica Sanchez surprised me and just kept getting better and better and better, although I do think her father being in the military helped carry her as far as she went. Still, technically, she sang by far the harder songs throughout the competition in comparison to Phil Philips.

I had picked Phil Philips to win and then switched to Ledit the singer who should have won in my opinion. (based on vocals)Although I think Phil Phillip's has a wondeful career ahead of him. Phil Phillips has his own signature sound and the song writting ability and why I see him going far in the music industry.

Mysel personally, Joshua Ledit's show stopping performances should have made it to the finale and made for a lackluster finish without him.

Jess slayed her performance with the old chick. Wow wowo wow wow. I actually think she was better than the original artist.

You are right about show stopping. I wanted to stop the show on his one tune w fantajia. Worse song of the night. By far.

Ps. Those were some scary and hilarious faces.

In my opinion, the power, range, and control she has are unmatched by anything I've seen on that show.

Based on yesterday, Jess moved up a few notches. She was incredible.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rico, Fantajia was horrible yesterday. First I dont like gospel music, but that wasnt gospel. That was screaming and annoying.

:sick: I didn't know Manny was on last night, glad I missed him.

I'm probably alone in this sentiment...but seeing one of my boyhood fantasies - Chaka Khan - on stage in that body suit thing made me want to jump through the tv and HIT IT! 0:)

She looked like a giant turd flopping around the stage. That was damned embarrassing.

She looked like a giant turd flopping around the stage. That was damned embarrassing.

I'd hit that turd.

Jess slayed her performance with the old chick. Wow wowo wow wow. I actually think she was better than the original artist.

You are right about show stopping. I wanted to stop the show on his one tune w fantajia. Worse song of the night. By far.

Ps. Those were some scary and hilarious faces.

Based on yesterday, Jess moved up a few notches. She was incredible.

It was more about the contestants singing with singers they looked up to/idolized.

Different strokes for different folks, not one of my favorites, but I'll refrain from insulting the people that did like the song.