American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica, Joshua & Phillip are all that's left. Who wins?

Sad to see Hollie go, I do not understand why she was in the bottom 3 or 2 so often. She was good enough to win it all. Having said that, these last 3 contestants have been strong contenders too.

Jessica, Joshua & Phillip are all that's left. Who wins?

Sad to see Hollie go, I do not understand why she was in the bottom 3 or 2 so often. She was good enough to win it all. Having said that, these last 3 contestants have been strong contenders too.

Joshua is the best singer I've ever seen on AI, but Phil Philips is a charmer and his rendition of Valcano was so perfect for him, If Philips makes another perfect song choice or two like that it will be practically impossible to beat him.

Jessica will go home next in my opinion...

Joshua is the best singer I've ever seen on AI, but Phil Philips is a charmer and his rendition of Valcano was so perfect for him, If Philips makes another perfect song choice or two like that it will be practically impossible to beat him.

Jessica will go home next in my opinion...

I want Joshua or Jessica to win. I have tried and tried to gain an appreciation for PP, but it ain't happenin. He sings the same way every time and the way he carries notes out with that moaning thing is super annoying. Watching David Cook last night reminded me of what it was like to have an Idol who can actually sing.

I want Joshua or Jessica to win. I have tried and tried to gain an appreciation for PP, but it ain't happenin. He sings the same way every time and the way he carries notes out with that moaning thing is super annoying. Watching David Cook last night reminded me of what it was like to have an Idol who can actually sing.

PP has a signature sound, no doubt about it, and to me that's what makes some singers unique, I thought Volcano was brilliant.(but I understand)

Myself personally, Jessica is just another real good singer who doesn't have enough individuality to succeed in the music industry in my opinion,

but to each his own ...

PP has a signature sound, no doubt about it, and to me that's what makes some singers unique, I thought Volcano was brilliant.(but I understand)

Myself personally, Jessica is just another real good singer who doesn't have enough individuality to succeed in the music industry in my opinion,

but to each his own ...

Usually each season I end up buying a few tracks off iTunes here and there...I thought this was going to be the first year where I didn't buy a single track, but then I ended up downloading two of Colton's performances. But overall I'd be surprised if any of them did anything in terms of hit records...I could be wrong, but I just don't see it.

Carrie is a totally nice person as well......a very natural person in real life.

I believe that. The one I heard was an a-hole is Kelly Pickler lol.

No big loss.

Agreed.

Maybe they can find someone with talent to replace her.

Although the article does point out that she could be holding out for a bigger contract. We all know she can never have enough money.

Edited by Mark Vader

The best vocalist AI has ever had got voted off tonight in Joshua Ledet. To bad because Jessica will drop right off the map after AI.

Phil Philips on the other hand has a bright career ahead of him in the music industry in opinion.(maybe some acting)