section122

Super Bowl Matchup  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred matchup

• NYG vs NE (rematch of sb 42)
    • NYG vs Bal (rematch of sb 35)
    • SF vs NE (dynasty of 80s vs 00s)
    • SF vs Bal (Harbaugh Bowl)

After last weeks poll surprisingly had people rooting for Tom Crybrady I wanted to see if anyone is actually pulling for them to go to the super bowl. Myself? I'm pulling for NYG vs. Bal. I've adopted the giants as my team ever since the Bills were knocked out of playoff contention and wouldn't be able to stand the hype of either a Giants Pats rematch or a Harbaugh Bowl.

*Conspiracy theorist in me says it will be Giants Pats with the Pats getting revenge but I will hope against hope the Pats don't even get the chance

I'd love for the Patriots to lose.. the question is which would be more gratifying, for them to lose in the AFCCG or the Super Bowl?

Having them win the AFC would mean I'd (we'd) have to suffer through a few more weeks of hearing how great they are, though... hmmm..

G-men have been my favorite NFL/NFC team from childhood - cuz their games were always on in WNY. But for this season, I'd like to see San Fran and NE. Pick 'em.

I know what you mean.

I watched Joe Pisarcik and Jerry Goldsteyn quarterback more games than any human being should.

Of all the organizations that beat us in the Super Bowl, the Giants are the only one I actually like.

Most of all, I don't want Ravens simply because I think they will lose and the game won't be interesting. Their offense has come up flat too many times for me to have faith in them.

So if it's Pats then I'd like to see Giants spank them again. Making it official one coach really had Bellichik's number would be a nice lasting scar on his legacy.