Anyone else have the feeling .....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After Buddy's presser, I can't help but get exited about this years FA class, since I really believe we will make a big splash. Buddy emphasized that if there is the right guy available as pass rusher, they will pursue him aggresively. He also said he wants to add a big-time WR.

This opposed to the last two years, where he clearly stated they would not pursue any big-names, and would build through the draft. He never says this in his presser, so it makes me think we could sign a big free agent or two.

Thoughts? Go BILLS!

Yea Buddy will jump into lake Erie and that no doubt would make a big splash.

After Buddy's presser, I can't help but get exited about this years FA class, since I really believe we will make a big splash. Buddy emphasized that if there is the right guy available as pass rusher, they will pursue him aggresively. He also said he wants to add a big-time WR.

This opposed to the last two years, where he clearly stated they would not pursue any big-names, and would build through the draft. He never says this in his presser, so it makes me think we could sign a big free agent or two.

Thoughts? Go BILLS!

You mean liked re-signing TO in March, or maybe this time Ocho Cinco?

Bills will make a lot of noise about chasing some big name free agents

However, those guys will surprising at the last minute sign with some other team

and the Bils will sign a few guys off of Green Bay's practice squad

That sums it up. It is nothing more than talk from Nix aka Ralph to keep the fans coming to pad his pockets. No way in hell does Ralph spend what it would take to get high end, game changers in here