Who thinks Denver can beat NE?

Agreed. Coupled with injuries it ended up being a train wreck.

Can they win this week? I'd give a 10-20% chance.

I don't see TT having a consistent enough arm to expect 300 yards again. He could, but I'm not confident in it yet.

Brady should also see more success tan a gimpy ben.

Last meeting, Denver put up 252 yards rushing with over a 100 yards rushing in the first quarter. Then the turnover bug hit. Win or lose, i see the broncos putting up nearly 300 yards rushing on NE.

If Denver wins the turnover battle or is even, this game is close. Its funny (ironic) that many people think the 32nd ranked defense will be more successful than the 1st ranked defense when clearly Denver has a whole new confidence in their offensive play selection.

McCoy won't get cute, will run the ball predominantly on first down and take his shots here and there. The Bills put up 21 before the wheels fell off, i think Denver can do the same with a better defense and a newly confident offense.

Denver's foundation may actually have a chance... A good defense that might have a shot at slowing Brady plus a good running game to eat up some clock and keep Brady off the field. Hopefully they at least make a game of it...go underdogs

I think the Broncos win. This is a good match up for them. They were winning the first game until 3 straight fumbles. Denvers O, when they don't turn the ball over, is actually very efficient at what they do (which isnt always to score as many points as you can).

Denvers rush attack, coupled with what is [hopfully] the play calling focusing on zone reads and PA passes, should allow Denver to eat up clock and score efficiently. Then all the need to do is pressure Brady (obviously the toughest thing to do in football, but sitll thats all it takes to beat them)

BTW, Josh McDaniel's not looking like a total fool now after selecting Tim Tebow AND Demaryius Thomas with #1 picks

The only recieved with more drops this year than D Thomas is his team mate Eric Decker. Dude is good to cough up 2-3 a game and he isnt very fast. Dez Bryant is 1029844129837498347x better.

Edited by Thoner7

I generally agree with what you are saying but the Pats D is so bad that it makes them vunerable .... if .... a very big if ...Brady stumbles the Pats could fall. The only other possibility is if the weather takes the passing game out of play ... NE is clearly the better team over all but the defense is an achilles heel.

Yet the Pats D gives up 3 less points per game (21.4) than the Broncos D (24.4) this season. Meanwhile the Pats O scores almost 14 points more per game than does the Broncos O.

The thing that is different about playing NE VS Pitt is the offense. Pittsburgh offense is dreadful, New England on the other hand...this game will be an uphill battle for the Broncos, but I hope they beat them. I won't claim victory for the Broncos like in this thread the week before the game.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/140667-who-thinks-denver-can-beat-pittsburgh-this-week/