Sunny 36 degrees no snow It would have been a

Orchard Park. Perfect weather for tailgating and watching a Playoff game at the Ralph.

My first Bills playoff game I want 3 feet of snow and rising, 15 degrees and 20 mph winds.

I wouldn't complain for 36 degrees, though. Despite being sick in the house all weekend it's been near about 70 here all weekend.

Orchard Park. Perfect weather for tailgating and watching a Playoff game at the Ralph.

I was thinking the same thing....sun is out, little wind and high 30s. Perfect day for weather. Nobody wants lots of snow and windy and cold. Those are miserable days to go to a game and lots of fans do NOT show up. Today would have been perfect. Ths year was actually the best weather consistently for home games that I can remember.

I was thinking the same thing....sun is out, little wind and high 30s. Perfect day for weather. Nobody wants lots of snow and windy and cold. Those are miserable days to go to a game and lots of fans do NOT show up. Today would have been perfect. Ths year was actually the best weather consistently for home games that I can remember.

Is it Here :beer: Here :beer: or is it Hear :beer: Hear :beer:

Edited by Hammered a Lot