Blow it up!

phypon

And Chan was 9-6 over a stretch.

So the answer is to keep plunking quarters and pulling the handle? I'll stick with Chan.

PTR

0-8 start, 9-6 interlude, followed by 1-8.

Talk about peaks and valleys. Chan ain't going anywhere, but he's not setting the world on fire either. Not getting out of AFCE without better coaching.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan just like I think you are. Nothing would make me happier than making the playoffs. But seriously, what does crying about things honestly do? We are completely powerless to change anything.

I think our offense is as good as it has been in forever. Our oline, which most people trashes, set franchise records for sacks allowed and we average 5 ypc. That is very good. Fitz is what he is but he's about as good of a QB as we have had since Bledsoe.

Our defense sucks and a change definitely needs to be made there. But it's not crazy to think a team that started 5-2 and gets pro bowl talent back (Wood, FJax, Williams) and adds more talent is that far off.

Yes it is. Gregg Williams started a season 5- 3 (finished 3-5) and Jauron started 5-1 (finished 2-8). Both teams just needed more talent, right?

And Chan was 9-6 over a stretch.

So the answer is to keep plunking quarters and pulling the handle? I'll stick with Chan.

PTR

Gailey should stay but giving Spiller 16 carries? Really? The kid is finally a productve RB and Chan instead throws to multiple 3rd and 4th string receivers. Week after week of really poor play calling and a stubborn refusal to go to what is working. I am really concerned about him continuing as OC.

Gailey and Nix will be given at least one more year, little progress will be made, and eventually another round of hiring inept coaches and front office personnel will occur. Rinse and Repeat.

I have to laugh at those who say a team that finished 1-8, and for the most part were blown out of games, is making progress. The word delusional immediately comes to mind.

I think something will happen soon. I think Nix, Whaley, and Gailey will want to get things in motion as soon as possible.

Yup, need to gear up early for the next 6 & 10 season. If not, they may be 5 & 11