Tom Brady Potential Record

miserable_fan

I can't help but think the worst when it comes to football. So, I envision a HUGE day for Brady (minimum 400 yards -- probably more) easily passing Marino and may even surpass Brees.

I know this is farfetched, but of course he is playing the Bills, and the football Gods just love to spit at us, so I can't be the only one who thinks this may actually happen, can I?

I don't even care if we lose, but if Brady sets yet another milestone stone against us, I just might snap.

Thoughts...?

He'll beat Marino for sure.

He's 190 yards behind Brees right now, so it's a long shot that he'll pass him. But you never know with the Bills pass D

Great, as if the hoody didn't have enough reasons to get his revenge. Good thing Brees broke it or they would stop the game and announce it too make it worse.

He's 190 yards behind Brees right now, so it's a long shot that he'll pass him. But you never know with the Bills pass D

The Panthers' defense isn't any better, and Brees will be playing them in NO. Brees' record will be safe because you know he wants it.

I had no idea Brady was so close to Marino's record. Thank God for Brees, now Marino is so like, well you know, so last week.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

I can't help but think the worst when it comes to football. So, I envision a HUGE day for Brady (minimum 400 yards -- probably more) easily passing Marino and may even surpass Brees.

I know this is farfetched, but of course he is playing the Bills, and the football Gods just love to spit at us, so I can't be the only one who thinks this may actually happen, can I?

I don't even care if we lose, but if Brady sets yet another milestone stone against us, I just might snap.

Thoughts...?

Yeah, don't go to work Monday.

What do you call brees averaging more yards per game over the NFL average than did Marino?

Football was a different game is my only point, I am happy that Marino's record was broken (no one hates the Fish like anyone who watched his team play THAT particular team) but passing really wasn't as easy back then. I really wasn't meaning to take away anything from Drew or Marsha by my observation.

Edited by bowery4

Prediction will this be the game the young and great Marcel Dareus implodes an NFL QB like he did to Colt McCoy in BCS Championship game?

Now, that would be ironic! You figure Brady will be playing as they're playing for 1st seed in the conference. These guys could potentially get hurt any time... now that would certainly put New England out of the race - so, it wouldn't surprise me to see Brady benched if the Patriots get a good enough lead.

Thoughts...?

Bills - Pats will be unwatchable. 45 - 13 or something like that. Do something else on Sunday.

IMO, if Brady were to light up the Bills for 400+ yards and break the record that Brees just set, it would be one of the most unsportsmanlike incidents this game has seen in a long time.

Pats will get a big lead and then put the backups in. I don't foresee the Bills putting up too much of a fight and Brees' record will remain intact.