Reverse Logic

xsoldier54

You know you almost had me but one thing you forgot is the Broncos are pretty much one dementional they depend on the run & if you shut that down which the Bills pretty much did then you have to depend on the pass which they did & that isn't their strong suit !!

The Bills just exposed the Broncos for what they are right now & proved that we have some decent players on our D , if we would have had a healthy Williams & Merriman this would have looked like the Washington game , but we don't & we got what we got which is still a win & we still have a top ten draft pick that ain't all that bad ..

I think Whaley , Gailey & Nix will pick us another good player & next year we will see a much more consistent Bills team hopefully with a lot less injuries !!! :thumbsup:

It actually didnt cost the Bills anything in the draft. So now you sound dumb. They entered in 10th and left in 10th. It was a great win.

Not to mention, the draft isn't enough for us. We need to bring in some FA.

No decent FA wants to sign with a loser. Looking competitive at the end of the season, matters to overall talent acquisition

...and wins when losing would be the best outcome. As a fan, it is just laughable. I couldn't even enjoy the win yesterday because I knew it was probably costing the Bills the player that they desperately want in next year's draft but will miss out on because they won yesterday.

In the words of The Dude. "Obviously you're not a golfer". I don't think you get what matters and what is good for this football team.

If you think turning a 5-2 season into a 5-11 season with a nine game season ending losing streak is a positive for the team in terms of crafting winning football players out of the 53 man roster and attracting free agents, I am quite glad you have nothing to do with running the franchise, as badly as the current guys have been doing it. This win was 100% a positive for the 2012 team and beyond. And take a look back at the draft and see if the difference between drafting 8-10 and drafting 14-16 is as big as you think. I'm not going to cherry pick examples, but every draft has some good examples about why we won't miss out on the guy we really need for some loser because of draft position.

Chan Gailey is trying to ensure he is still the HC next season. The OC & DC and all the staff know their jobs are on the line, every game. Even the players know that they are being evaluated by these last games and are playing for a job next season. Nobody on this team is looking further then the next game. The players don't like the draft because all it means to them is, who will they bring in to replace "ME"!! The Bills players, coaches, staff all want to win, every single game, always.

Really only the fans are eying and thinking about the 2012 draft during the season.

The reason the Bills won that game over Denver wasn't magic! It was basically the same reason the Bills have lost 7 straight before that game. The Bills get behind and abandon the running game to try and constantly pass, even when the QB is stinking it up.

The Bronco's got behind and decided to abandon what won them the last 6 straight, and that was to RUN THE DAMN BALL!

Conversely, because Buffalo had the lead, this game they actually utilized the run game to set up the pass. The only offensive score was by the Spiller who had 100+ yards and a TD.

It was because the Bills had the lead and kept it which put Denver in a constant catch up passing mode, something they are even worse at then Buffalo is. 4 INT's by Tebow, 2 for pick 6's.

Maybe its just me...as a fan... but I hate to watch them lose any game... at any time...even pre season games

Gotta disagree with you bro. This win did nothing to change the losing culture. I agree that you play to win. I wouldn't expect them to try and lose. Again, it is the timing of the win, that troubles me. I would have been much happier with a win against the Giants, Jets, Miami or Dallas, when it actually would have meant something for this year. I always want them to win, it's just very frustrating that they win now when it means nothing and can't manage to win games that would actually do something to help change that losing culture.

Beating the Patsies at the Ralph went a long way to ending the "losing culture" Too bad you can't see that.

Chit happens.