Do the Bills Defense's Support for Edwards mean Anything?

Check out the first page of TBD. Great article about Chris Kelsay and the Bills players supporting George Edwards and saying that he's doing a good job. This is the biggest load of garbage I've seen in a long time. Realistically most of the players on the Bills current defense should be REPLACED along with old "Big Teeth" Edwards. Kelsay has a point, Bills players aren't doing their jobs in executing, and he is one of them. Most teams would hold a Chris Kelsay accountable for underperforming and his job next year should certainly be reviewed. By him supporting Edwards, what he's really saying is that he wants a job next year. Allowing Edwards to stay would help give stability to a Chris Kelsay. If Kelsay was released do you think he'd still support George?

Luckily for us, when these types of articles come out, it usually signals the beginning of the end for coaches. See Gregg Williams or Perry Fewell. Guy will insist what a great job their doing only weeks before they continue to suck out and get cut. Give the Fewell teams credit though - they were basically very similar from a talent standpoint and they played much better defense and kept the team in games. Edwards is pathetic.

Check out the first page of TBD. Great article about Chris Kelsay and the Bills players supporting George Edwards and saying that he's doing a good job. This is the biggest load of garbage I've seen in a long time. Realistically most of the players on the Bills current defense should be REPLACED along with old "Big Teeth" Edwards. Kelsay has a point, Bills players aren't doing their jobs in executing, and he is one of them. Most teams would hold a Chris Kelsay accountable for underperforming and his job next year should certainly be reviewed. By him supporting Edwards, what he's really saying is that he wants a job next year. Allowing Edwards to stay would help give stability to a Chris Kelsay. If Kelsay was released do you think he'd still support George?

Luckily for us, when these types of articles come out, it usually signals the beginning of the end for coaches. See Gregg Williams or Perry Fewell. Guy will insist what a great job their doing only weeks before they continue to suck out and get cut. Give the Fewell teams credit though - they were basically very similar from a talent standpoint and they played much better defense and kept the team in games. Edwards is pathetic.

I had the same reaction to the article and asked the same questions. I also came to the same conclusion that everybody has to put on a good face for the last two games, but after that anything goes.

Love that Chris Kelsay....suits it up every 3rd game and is paid like a superstar......Let em both go....they can go kick it with POZ in Jax...

I thought it was hilarious that Kelsay came to the defense of Edwards. Neither one of them has earned a legitimate paycheck in years! Is that irony or tragedy?

kelsey sux and so does edwards, he only said that so they both can stick around and continue to get paid for nothing

I thought it was hilarious that Kelsay came to the defense of Edwards. Neither one of them has earned a legitimate paycheck in years! Is that irony or tragedy?

niether its the buffalo bills Edited by n3wyork13

There is no doubt George needs to go. It sounds to me that Kelsay is just trying to stay professional. What good could possibly come from him publicly bashing his coach?

Pathetic is what pathetic (does) has to coach.