0 for 23

Being somewhat masochistic and having a hatred for Gregg Williams, I always thought the most interesting negative Bills' statistic was Greggo's defense going almost two full years without an interception from a safety. Think about that and let it sink in. It's almost an impossibility.

New all-time low has to be going zero for twenty-three in third down conversions against your so-called division rival in one year. ZERO FOR TWENTY THREE. Isn't anything a firing offense around One Bills Drive these days?

Yes, good football teams clean house over 1 stat against 1 team...

That is a pretty ridiculous stat. Not converting ONE third down in two games against a team you play twice a year, every year. I don't know if you need to clean house but there needs to be some accountability.

That is a pretty ridiculous stat. Not converting ONE third down in two games against a team you play twice a year, every year. I don't know if you need to clean house but there needs to be some accountability.

Oh I agree its disgusting and pathetic, I just dont think 1 thing is a firing offense.

The firing part was tongue in cheek. Seriously though, I don't think it's a good thing when your head coach is also your offensive coordinator. I'm all for firing Edwards but while you're at it, how about bringing in a legitimate offensive coordinator as well.

I agree with this. I like Chan, a lot. But it has become obvious that he is not fulfilling the role of a Head Coach. He is acting as an OC, and our DC is lost in the woods. I dont think we should fire Chan, but there needs to be some reorganizing with the staff.

My dream is that the Cowher/AFCEast rumors are about Buffalo, and we'd bring him in, send Chan to OC, and hire a real DC. But that is a heck of a pipe dream...

0-23 on third downs says a helluva lot more about failing on first and second down than it does about failing on third downs.

GO BILLS!!!

What does wildcat on 3rd and 1 say about 1st and 2nd down?

Edited by Mr. WEO