As of today where are we drafting?

Toshiero

Too late to Suck for Luck.. Can we Guarantee that RG3 will be our next QB?

No, not with Nix running the draft.

Everyone else seems to be making a late season charge. I'm hoping we end up 6th. With St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and Minnesota in front of us that would ensure that we could land either Barkley or RG3, depending on who Jacksonville and Indianapolis take. Heck, we may even have our pick between RG3 and Matt Barkley.

Any preference?

We have the 2nd hardest schedule in the league right now and that's only behind the Panthers

This seems to bite us in the ass every year. Too bad we're never in contention for the playoffs, where that would help.

I would cut Tyler Thigpen draft a good QB and then let Fitz duke it out in preseason.

The best QB available in our spot should be able to throw the long ball without straining like Fitz does.

Does anyone one know who is mobile, accurate and can throw the long ball with ease? I don't follow college so I wouldn't know.

Too late to Suck for Luck.. Can we Guarantee that RG3 will be our next QB?

Maybe but if not:

1. OLB Courtney Upshaw 6'2" 268 Alabama(Terrell Suggs jr)

2. QB Ryan Tannehil 6'4" 220 Tex A&M (White Cam Newton, just for you Cohen)

3. CB Donnie Fletcher 6'1" 200 Bos Col (big corner to pair with Williams)

4. OLB Shea McClellin 6'3" 258 Boise St.

4. LOT Marcus Zucevics 6'5" 295 Iowa

5. ROT Tom Compton 6'6" 312 S Dakota St.

6. DE Derek Wolfe 6'5" 295 Cincinnati

7. NT Johnathon Jenkins 6'3" 351 Georgia

Please draft a QB blah blah blah. We need to draft one blah blah blah. Lets do what the good teams do and draft a guy blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah Williams blah blah Dareus blah blah blah.

Streamlined your post.

I still want 3 to 5 linebackers this year, but i'm cool with getting a QB first. And if I get a qb, i want him first or not at all.

The rest of your post is just noise.

Edited by maddenboy

Please draft a QB if possible and develop him. We need to draft one and just start putting pieces in place around him. This team is 3 MORE years off so the original '3 Year plan' is just not going to happen. Lets do what the good teams do and draft a guy and bring him along while putting pieces around him please.

And can we dump this worthless attempt at the 3-4? When Williams comes back put him and Dareus side by side in the middle, keep edwards as a DE, find another DE in FA and lets go back to a 4-3. Put some draft picks in the OL, LB and WR And lets start doing this right.

I don't care who you put out there with our defense and our Oline in the shape it is right now and the WRs we have. Fitz is OK if he has time. I'm more of the thinking that we should add some quality WRs, another RB, some OLine depth and this offense will be humming. If we use our first pick on a position we're decent at (again) it will slow the improvement of the whole team. If possible let's add someone who will be an addition to somewhere we're weak. There are plenty of options. LB, DE, WR, TE (if we don't re sign Chandler), OL.

I like your Idea on D. Just put those 2 hogs in the middle and I think our run D immediately gets better. But the real problem to my way of thinking is our main weakness on D is on the sidelines. The "DC", "Coach" Edwards. Until we get rid of him it really doesn't matter what we do player wise.

Streamlined your post.

I still want 3 to 5 linebackers this year, but i'm cool with getting a QB first. And if I get a qb, i want him first or not at all.

The rest of your post is just noise.

Exactly - we need a #1 pick for QB. I really want RGIII, but Barkley would be good, too.

QB can make up for a lot other deficiencies.