Official Bills Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is horrible now. I want to know what f**kin' changed since week 8?

PTR

I play golf on a regular basis. I normally shoot in mid 90s. Every now and than I get hot and play out of my mind and shoot in mid 80s. Doesn't last for long and I revert back to normal. That's what happened to Fitz. He was playing out of his mind the first 5 games. Now he has returned to normal and is playing to his ability. Sorry, but it true.

I play golf on a regular basis. I normally shoot in mid 90s. Every now and than I get hot and play out of my mind and shoot in mid 80s. Doesn't last for long and I revert back to normal. That's what happened to Fitz. He was playing out of his mind the first 5 games. Now he has returned to normal and is playing to his ability. Sorry, but it true.

Disagree.

Spiller!!!

If that's true then Fitz had an all-time record hot streak. He played well over the last 8 of 2010 and first 8 of 2011. You don't throw 3,000 yds and 28 TDs by getting lucky.

PTR

Good analogy, and I agree. I'll also add that Fitz was playing against some very bad pass defenses those first few weeks. Also, defensive coordinators hadn't yet figured out how to stop the style of offense the Bills were using. Now they have.