House cleaning coming

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it. Whatever this staff is doing,which isn`t much. Is going to be wiped clean with a new owner, in the near future. So we will be going in another direction soon. Another rebuilding stint. Just hope it`s in Buff. I`m not getting any younger.

Just wanted to point out that your post count is Posts: 2,003. A significant number in Bills history. (It was also an easy way for me to remember a girlfriend's number when I first was going out with her.)

Just wanted to point out that your post count is Posts: 2,003. A significant number in Bills history. (It was also an easy way for me to remember a girlfriend's number when I first was going out with her.)

What's so significant about 2003 and the Bills? That we finished 6-10? Or that we beat NE 31-0 in the beginning of the season only to lose to them 31-0 and the end? :wallbash:

What's so significant about 2003 and the Bills? That we finished 6-10? Or that we beat NE 31-0 in the beginning of the season only to lose to them 31-0 and the end? :wallbash:

It's kind of late, so I might be missing your sarcasm. PLEASE tell me you're joking?

Nope. This staff will be here till Ralph dies. They are doing exactly what he said, BS the fanbase into thinking Nix can build a winner through the draft and don't spend crap in Free Agency. All the time claiming it was the previous GM's/ Coaches faults.

Face it. Whatever this staff is doing,which isn`t much. Is going to be wiped clean with a new owner, in the near future. So we will be going in another direction soon. Another rebuilding stint. Just hope it`s in Buff. I`m not getting any younger.

Please write in full sentences.

It's kind of late, so I might be missing your sarcasm. PLEASE tell me you're joking?

No I really didn't know what it was but I'm starting to think it has something to do with the 50th aniversary and stuff... IDK you're right... It's late and I'm tired... I think this is like my 20th post today I'm trying to get my post numbers higher is all lol

No I really didn't know what it was but I'm starting to think it has something to do with the 50th aniversary and stuff... IDK you're right... It's late and I'm tired... I think this is like my 20th post today I'm trying to get my post numbers higher is all lol

You're probably just young, but OJ ran for 2003 yards in 1973. First ever to do it and as far as I know, the only to do it within 14 games. It was a really big deal..........In fact, when I said to my new girlfriend at the time, you know your number is easy to remember because, she said "I know, OJ ran for 2003 yards."

This was 15 years after OJ did it.

I believe it or not have not been a fan as long as you guys... I came back from the army in 2002 and didn't really follow football that much... and when I was at a friends house they were watching the Jets game here in Queens and started teaching me the rules of the game and asked me what team I liked and i answered that when I was younger and used to play Tecmo Bowl I used to always pick the Bills cuz their overall was 99... Then they told me that they hated me and that the Bills were in their division and then they lied to me and said we got a great QB named Drew Bledsoe so I started listening to the games on aol radio cuz they didn't have Directv back then and me living in Queens I couldnt watch the Bills games on the local channel... Then when I got Directv i started watching all the games so I basically became a fan of this loser team at the worst possible point... I could have chose any team when my friends asked me what team I liked and I had to say the Bills and now that I love them it's too late... I can't root for another team even if I wanted to... When I love something I love it all the way so I apologize if I'm not familiar with all the Bills history guys

Definitely not young... I'm 33 and I know I should learn more about Bills history but I dont think I'm less a fan than anyone else... I go to 2 home games every year now for the past 6 years... I drive 6 and a half hours up to Buffalo and stay the night at Binghamton and then drive back to queens the following morning... I've been to Bills-Jets games here in the meadowlands in Jersey also and nothing compares to Bills fans... New Jersey is not a football environment... Everytime I come up to Buffalo I feel like I'm at home even though I don't live there...

I`m not getting any younger.

Well this is a strange coincidence.

I believe it or not have not been a fan as long as you guys... I came back from the army in 2002 and didn't really follow football that much... and when I was at a friends house they were watching the Jets game here in Queens and started teaching me the rules of the game and asked me what team I liked and i answered that when I was younger and used to play Tecmo Bowl I used to always pick the Bills cuz their overall was 99... Then they told me that they hated me and that the Bills were in their division and then they lied to me and said we got a great QB named Drew Bledsoe so I started listening to the games on aol radio cuz they didn't have Directv back then and me living in Queens I couldnt watch the Bills games on the local channel... Then when I got Directv i started watching all the games so I basically became a fan of this loser team at the worst possible point... I could have chose any team when my friends asked me what team I liked and I had to say the Bills and now that I love them it's too late... I can't root for another team even if I wanted to... When I love something I love it all the way so I apologize if I'm not familiar with all the Bills history guys

Definitely not young... I'm 33 and I know I should learn more about Bills history but I dont think I'm less a fan than anyone else... I go to 2 home games every year now for the past 6 years... I drive 6 and a half hours up to Buffalo and stay the night at Binghamton and then drive back to queens the following morning... I've been to Bills-Jets games here in the meadowlands in Jersey also and nothing compares to Bills fans... New Jersey is not a football environment... Everytime I come up to Buffalo I feel like I'm at home even though I don't live there...

You sound like a Bills fan to me.

But, you weren't even born when this happened, so no problem on not knowing it. Football stat numbers are not as famous as say baseball with Ruth's 714 homers, Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak............I think you had to a Bills fan in the 70s and before Dickerson broker the record in the mid-80s, to catch the reference. It was a big number for us back then.

I think it's really cool that you stick with the Bills even though you got stuck with them at the worst time! Good job on making it up to the games and the ones in the swamps of Jersey.

Buddy Nix said it best when he said "I'm not the smartest guy in the room."

In my opinion we should give them 3 more seasons, the 2010 draft will be given ample time to make an impact. This will be painful but necessary to give Chan and Buddy every opportunity to build a winner.

This explains everything. Now I feel bad for picking on the "special" guy.

they will stay we just need to pray that Pegula or some one like him to buy the Team.

33 isn't old and maybe you should work for that guy from Chicago who said he was going to move here just because he is a Bills fan and was looking for good towns to move to. Sorry don't remember his name or if he moved here but at least you wouldn't be down there in that non football environment. Please tell me Jersey Shore isn't really like it is on TV.

1. you are spot on. We are just wasting time till the new owner gets here. At this point I am all for punting the entire roster and starting over from scratch minus Dareus.

2. I hate to tell you no one is going to pay 700 million for a franchise and keep them in Buffalo. Sorry, not going to happen. its called ROI and there won't be any in Buffalo.

1. you are spot on. We are just wasting time till the new owner gets here. At this point I am all for punting the entire roster and starting over from scratch minus Dareus.

2. I hate to tell you no one is going to pay 700 million for a franchise and keep them in Buffalo. Sorry, not going to happen. its called ROI and there won't be any in Buffalo.

Then stop posting, seriously. Most of us have faith that the Bills will remain in Buffalo and will finally get it right.