After 12 years, my Bills Xmas tradition ends....

Buftex

This Christmas, 2004, is the first Christmas since 1987 that I did not get a Buffalo Bills calander for Christmas. I was kind of shocked. I didn't say anything out loud, but I was dumbfounded. I didn't ask for one, because it was a given...I get one every year. I will actually have to go to a mall and buy one...I also did not get the Marv Levy book (which I DID ask for!), but I got two black turtlenecks. I hate turtle necks! I haven't worn one since 7th grade (I am 39, you do the math!). Maybe they meant to get me two turtle doves? I don't know what a turtle dove is, but I am sure I would rather have two of them than two turtlenecks. I will trade two black turtle necks and two turtle doves for one 2005 Buffalo Bills calander....any takers!

Strangely, I also got two Travis Henry bobble heads, two Coy Wire bobble heads, and one Drew Bledsoe bobble head! Very strange Christmas....

On the plus side, I did get the Daily Show text book, and a cool Discover Buffalo/Niagra calander.When I am sweating my nads off in the middle of Texas next summer, I can just gaze longingly at the awesome sunset picture of Lake Onatario, in Lewiston..........

Merry Christmas! :blush:

If the coy wire and travis henry bobbleheads are from Tops...your family is cheap....they were on sale for $1 with the tops bonus card....call em out on it!

This Christmas, 2004, is the first Christmas since 1987 that I did not get a Buffalo Bills calander for Christmas.  I was kind of shocked.  I didn't say anything out loud, but I was dumbfounded.  I didn't ask for one, because it was a given...I get one every year.  I will actually have to go to a mall and buy one...I also did not get the Marv Levy book (which I DID ask for!), but I got two black turtlenecks.  I hate turtle necks!  I haven't worn one since 7th grade (I am 39, you do the math!).  Maybe they meant to get me two turtle doves?  I don't know what a turtle dove is, but I am sure I would rather have two of them than two turtlenecks.  I will trade two black turtle necks and two turtle doves for one 2005 Buffalo Bills calander....any takers!

Strangely, I also got two Travis Henry bobble heads, two Coy Wire bobble heads, and one Drew Bledsoe bobble head!  Very strange Christmas....

On the plus side, I did get the Daily Show text book, and a cool Discover Buffalo/Niagra calander.When I am sweating my nads off in the middle of Texas next summer, I can just gaze longingly at the awesome sunset picture of Lake Onatario, in Lewiston..........

Merry Christmas! :blush:

177863[/snapback]

My daughter got me everything Bills this Christmas.

6 Bills hologram cups: red sticker on the bottoms say, PLEASE NOTE: This cup is NOT permitted inside Ralph Wilson Stadium. *LOL*

1 Bills coffee cup

1 Bills pen

1 Bills retro 1960 baseball hat

1 Bills can cozy

...........and my new Willis McGahee jersey is in the mail !!

:blush: