How will Bills finish last 3 games of the season?

TAinLack.

Just wondering if the Bills are playing for next years jobs or heading for the bus! Would love to see some darn emotion out there on the field. I think they will win one of their remaining three games and that could be the Miami game. What say you? Go Bills!

I wish they would show some emotion but the way they've looked lately, I don't see much passion for winning at all. I think they win 1 of the last 3 games at best......and that's not guaranteed to me

There's a good chance of 2-1. Miami has no coach and Losman in the backfield. We are most likely going to lose to the Pats, splitting our series with them. Denver is always one 4th quarter drive from losing, and it would be nice to be the team to do that, plus all of our coaches have relatively recent experience playing against the spread option.

Just wondering if the Bills are playing for next years jobs or heading for the bus! Would love to see some darn emotion out there on the field. I think they will win one of their remaining three games and that could be the Miami game. What say you? Go Bills!

All I want is just one more win. At the beginning of the season I took the over (5 1/2 games) for the total wins for the season. It was looking pretty good when we were 5-2. No way we'd lose 9 straight, right?

There's a good chance of 2-1. Miami has no coach and Losman in the backfield. We are most likely going to lose to the Pats, splitting our series with them. Denver is always one 4th quarter drive from losing, and it would be nice to be the team to do that, plus all of our coaches have relatively recent experience playing against the spread option.

My thinking as well. Win the next 2, lose the finale. All we need vs Denver is an 11 pt. lead with 5 minutes to play..

They will win one or two more games this season and then watch he player they really wanted get drafted one pick before their selection. Sort of like when Patrick Willis goes to SF and the Bills select Marshawn Lynch with the next pick.

Yes, it would be nice, but not likely. Unless the Bills defense gets a lot better over the final three weeks, Tebow is going to kill them. Did you see the Broncos/Bears game this weekend? I would argue, the Bears have a much better defense than the Bills, and they folded like a house of cards when Tebow did his thing...like they made every mistake that they needed to make, to allow the Tebow legend to grow another notch. I think most of these teams losing to Tebow, because they are going into prevent mode at the end, which, all of the sudden, opens up easy passes for Tebow to complete. Passes that weren't there the rest of the game. However, with the way the Bills play defense, I am not so sure it is going to come down to a fantastic finish, as those easy passes will likely be there the whole game for the Broncos.

Think about it...this team appears to have quit already this season...what are the chances that they beat the Broncos, on Christmas Eve, when the Broncos will likely need the game to win their division...I am going to be there, and I hope to god I am wrong, but I think the Broncos prevail...what I have seen of the Bills as of late is not inspiring a lot of confidence in me. I think, after their initial success, the Bills have regressed, and aren't even as good as last years team.

Hard to imagine beating the A-hole Pats in their house unless Brady sits, or the fightin' Tebows unless God decides that He has something better to do than fix football games. Dolphins should be a legit fight. A lot of times a team will get an emotional bump after the coach gets fired mid-season, but I'm thinking that won't happen with this Dolphins team. I'm guessing that as a player, it's somewhat demoralizing when you've won something like 4 straight games in impressive fashion, then your coach gets canned after 1 loss.

No way Tebow loses on the eve of his savior's Birthday. Also the fact that Denver will be playing for the playoffs, they will destroy. Tebow mania all over the place. At best we go 1-2 with a ugly win this week....although I can see blowout as well. GO BILLS

You'd be laughing maybe but I think they will go 1-2 or 2-1 and I hope for a 3-0 finish.

They will beat the Phins. I am assuming the Fins will be drained and flat - coach gone, starting QB probably out, and hey, Losman will probably start. I doubt I have to explain to Bills fans what that means. :D

I hope for the Bills to kill the Broncos. I am sick and tired of hearing Tebow here and Tebow there.

And since I don't like the Pats: please beat them too. :beer: