[closed]Tebow would have made playing in Buffalo cool again

zow2

In Buffalo they would have made him try to be a pocket passer. He would have failed. Then he would be run out of town. Then he would make his next place cool.

I see what you were going for and I kind of agree, but I don't trust this staff to change their plays to suit his style.

In Buffalo they would have made him try to be a pocket passer. He would have failed. Then he would be run out of town. Then he would make his next place cool.

I see what you were going for and I kind of agree, but I don't trust this staff to change their plays to suit his style.

Completely disagree. I think Gailey tailors his offense to the players strengths. Tebow in Buffalo would have been interesting. Thank Josh McDaniels for being an !@#$, and drafting him waaaaaaaaaaay to early.

Completely disagree. I think Gailey tailors his offense to the players strengths. Tebow in Buffalo would have been interesting. Thank Josh McDaniels for being an !@#$, and drafting him waaaaaaaaaaay to early.

With this defense, with the injuries to his supporting cast, Tebow would have been a hop-skip-and a jump away from a Stevie-esque twitter:

@tebow#I DEVOTE MY LIFE 2 U 24/7 AND THIS HOW U DO ME? BUFFALO??? Y NOT LOKUST & PESTILENCE!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.