Brad Smith and this Hagen guy

Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread - Brad Smith had a couple good games. I didn't see yesterday's game, how much was he playing relative to Hagen? How did this new Hagen guy look as far as routes/getting open etcetera? And how did the TE Smith and Caussin look with Chandler out?

Edited by Hopeful

Hagan caught at least one pass that I recall, and he had worked himself into being wide open downfield....the ball was slightly underthrown and he was muscled to the ground. Flag was tossed, the ref closest to the play called interference, but after meeting the crew remembered it was the Bills, so they put the flag away. But it was good to see a guy get open.

Caussin was all but invisible. I think he caught one of those fancy 2 yard passes. I may be wrong about this.

Lee Smith caught a pass for no gain. He was targeted by Fitz as a checkdown on another play, and Fitz missed him by a mile from about five yards away. That was weird and scary to see that Fitz could be so bad.

The picked up PI flag has been discussed at length. It was a terrible move by the refs, the ball was underthrown but the defender clearly grabbed Hagen by the shoulder and caused him to lose balance. A classic PI case if there ever was one.

In summary, Hagen and Choice are two new guys who looked pretty good.

Hagan caught at least one pass that I recall, and he had worked himself into being wide open downfield....the ball was slightly underthrown and he was muscled to the ground. Flag was tossed, the ref closest to the play called interference, but after meeting the crew remembered it was the Bills, so they put the flag away. But it was good to see a guy get open.

Caussin was all but invisible. I think he caught one of those fancy 2 yard passes. I may be wrong about this.

Slightly, that pass was horribly under thrown. Hagan did look decent out there though.