What was your favorite toy as a child

njsue

Transformers ... so much so that I recently purchased a bunch of orginals off of eBay. Those were some great toys ... as well as the best cartoon series ever. Heck, I have the 20 year anniversary Optimus Prime -- it's unbelieveable -- right on my office desk.

Merry Christmas all.

I loved thumbalina & candy land.

Are their some GI Joe fans out there?

177731[/snapback]

Christmas 1973, I got a GI Joe 'Adventure Team' Jeep set, with a bearded figure on a 'Jungle Adventure'. Great toy, would play with my friends for many years. Sold it to a collector (with other pieces) to help pay for the down payment on my house!

I loved thumbalina & candy land.

Are their some GI Joe fans out there?

177731[/snapback]

I loved legos and loved to build models. I got a slot car track and a science experiment kit once. That was awesome. One year I got a radio you could build yourself. That was really cool.

God, I'm a friggin geek.

When I was a little kid all I wanted for Christmas was a new pair of pants and something to play with. I asked Santa for that and musta bugged my parents half to death for that too - a new pair of pants and something to play with. Come Christmas morning, there was only one package for me under the tree. I was a little disappointed, but gleefully opened it quickly to find a new pair of slacks with the crotch cut out of them! ;):blush::lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)