Offensive Tackle

Trader

I would like tohe Bills to revisit this guy in the off season. Played in the CFL and with the Las Vegas Locomotive the last two years. He is huge and looked pretty athletic to me. His big problem was that he had not played a lot of football or at a high level coming into the pros. I hope the Bills bring him in for a workout in the off season.

What happened to that Tony Washington dude that was a the pervert that had sex with his sister or cousin or whatever, where did he end up ?

Tony played for Calgary Stampeders, I believe. I don't know how his season went.

If you had read the whole story about Tony Washington, you might not have that snotty attitude towards him.

Unfortunately, I can not find the link to Tony's story, but it was a huge injustice done to him.

Edit: found the link

Tony Washington

Edited by Dennis in AZ

I would like tohe Bills to revisit this guy in the off season. Played in the CFL and with the Las Vegas Locomotive the last two years. He is huge and looked pretty athletic to me. His big problem was that he had not played a lot of football or at a high level coming into the pros. I hope the Bills bring him in for a workout in the off season.

Maybe not a bad idea but how about really getting some top talent for LT?

Demetrius Bell was playing very good football. He is a free agent after this season. It will be interesting to see what the Bills do. History says they let him walk and try to develop the next raw prospect on the cheap.

The wheels keep spinning and the rut gets deeper.

Tony played for Calgary Stampeders, I believe. I don't know how his season went.

If you had read the whole story about Tony Washington, you might not have that snotty attitude towards him.

Unfortunately, I can not find the link to Tony's story, but it was a huge injustice done to him.

Edit: found the link

Tony Washington

Yeah, the link does not change the FACT he had SEX with his SISTER.

Demetrius Bell was playing very good football. He is a free agent after this season. It will be interesting to see what the Bills do. History says they let him walk and try to develop the next raw prospect on the cheap.

It's not that simple with Bell. First of all, they have an excellent candidate to replace him in Hairston. Second of all, he's been with the Bills for 4 years, on the active roster for 3, and missed 16 out of the 44 games in which he was eligible to appear. The questions are, how much does he want, how much do the Bills think he's worth, and can he stay healthy, unlike 2 of the past 3 years?

The fact that Bell hasn't played of late despite being healthy tells me the team is moving on.

Bell is either gone for poor health reasons or is moved to right side (not likely?) or stays in a depth position with less money. I can see us looking for longterm starter over at the LT. We need to get this position nailed down and Bell is not the answer. Who might be the man when free agency comes around ?

This is a position we should mortgage the farm on, to get a guy for next five years.

Bell and Hairston are very servicable depth.

It's not that simple with Bell. First of all, they have an excellent candidate to replace him in Hairston. Second of all, he's been with the Bills for 4 years, on the active roster for 3, and missed 16 out of the 44 games in which he was eligible to appear. The questions are, how much does he want, how much do the Bills think he's worth, and can he stay healthy, unlike 2 of the past 3 years?

Agre on Bell but I would hardly call Hairston an excellent candidate at LT. To me Hairston looks like an excellent candidate to replace Pears at RT.

We need to bring in another tackle whether Bell stays or not.

The fact that Bell hasn't played of late despite being healthy tells me the team is moving on.

Yup. I think they think Hairston can do the job at LT.

Hmmm.

I've thought the same thing.

But to play devil's advocate, the Bills know what Demetrius Bell is capable of. By keeping him on the bench in this last quarter season, they are possibly trying to reduce his free agency value which in turn, makes it more likely/less expensive to keep him.

I've thought the same thing.

But to play devil's advocate, the Bills know what Demetrius Bell is capable of. By keeping him on the bench in this last quarter season, they are possibly trying to reduce his free agency value which in turn, makes it more likely/less expensive to keep him.

I don't buy games like that for the most part

Makes him more likely to be upset for being treated poorly and leave for less?

Could be just as reasonable a result in my book.

I don't buy games like that for the most part

Makes him more likely to be upset for being treated poorly and leave for less?

Could be just as reasonable a result in my book.

Like I said, devil's advocate (for the very cynical).

Thought I would throw it out there as it does happen from time to time.

But I'd love to see him stay on at a reduced price… in whatever role.