My bad..

Meark

Sorry everyone..

I bought a Fitzpatrick jersey week 7.. Fitz has looked pretty terrible ever since. I ordered a Fredex delivers t-shirt and the following week he got injured and out for the season..

I feel like I have been jinxing this team for years.. man and it just doesn't get any better. I live in San Diego and have gone to every Bills game since 1998.. They have lost every game I have been to here in San Diego..

I also attended the Bills VS. Cardinals game in Arizona when Edwards got creamed and suffered the concussion.. never to be the same.

For the reasons stated above I have decided not to attend the game in San Diego this week. I feel this will give them the best chance to win.

:bag:

Sorry everyone..

I bought a Fitzpatrick jersey week 7.. Fitz has looked pretty terrible ever since. I ordered a Fredex delivers t-shirt and the following week he got injured and out for the season..

I feel like I have been jinxing this team for years.. man and it just doesn't get any better. I live in San Diego and have gone to every Bills game since 1998.. They have lost every game I have been to here in San Diego..

I also attended the Bills VS. Cardinals game in Arizona when Edwards got creamed and suffered the concussion.. never to be the same.

For the reasons stated above I have decided not to attend the game in San Diego this week. I feel this will give them the best chance to win.

:bag:

Go, man. How often will they be down there?

I just had a major change of heart.. Since the game is blacked out and I haven't missed a game in over 15 years I have decided to attend the game on Sunday.

This pretty much clinches a loss though.. Sorry in advance everyone.

I just had a major change of heart.. Since the game is blacked out and I haven't missed a game in over 15 years I have decided to attend the game on Sunday.

Great!!! I'll be there too!! The only

one in Cowboy gear at the Sat pm and

Sun tailgates with their backers..

Okay, break out the tar and feathers, we're heading to San Diego! Mark, please post your address so we can find you. Thanks!