[closed]Sex in the Bathroom

ET1062

seriously, i can think of quite a few more disgusting places to have sex (basically anywhere in Miami for starters). That said, it was a poor decision of these two individuals, and it wouldn't be a story unless they were teachers. As one in the education field, a part of the job is not doing anything stupid enough to get arrested. I'm all for kinky locations for sex as much as the next guy, but due to my profession choice, most public places are off limits.

seriously, i can think of quite a few more disgusting places to have sex (basically anywhere in Miami for starters). That said, it was a poor decision of these two individuals, and it wouldn't be a story unless they were teachers. As one in the education field, a part of the job is not doing anything stupid enough to get arrested. I'm all for kinky locations for sex as much as the next guy, but due to my profession choice, most public places are off limits.

Which is just dumb. Maybe if we were all honest about our weird !@#$ed up sexual stuff, we could not pretend to be outraged whenever a teacher also displays being human.

I say this with all sincerity. I apologize, from society, that you're held to a higher standard.

Just like the old Summerfest concerts at Rich Stadium. I remember a couple going at it hard on the upper deck ramp. Of course it was summer.

But the upper deck ramp wasn't three inches deep in urine and feces from all of the toilets overflowing. Oh, almost forgot the vomit, cant forget the vomit!

It would be a story no matter what........It was a story about 5-10 years ago when a couple got busted for doing it in the upper deck. They were not teachers. The guy was a complete d-bag.

And, doing it in the bathroom at the Ralph really is about as disgusting a place as I can think of.

They're not the first...don't have a link..but shredd and Reagan were talking about how about three years ago this couple were busted bangingin the ladies restroom....stadium staff had to go fetch the husband who was also at the game to come bail his cheating skank if a wife out