Seattle welfare recipient lives in million-dollar home

Oh, you again... go make some friends....

I assumed you were being sarcastic with your little statement but I guess I was confusing you with someone who is witty. Regardless that was the reason for my sarcasm but I guess you didn't get that either, Butplug.

I assumed you were being sarcastic with your little statement but I guess I was confusing you with someone who is witty. Regardless that was the reason for my sarcasm but I guess you didn't get that either, Butplug.

But how can I compete with such a master as you, 3rdturd? Your wittiness and sophisticated styling have no limits... :worthy:

Because when we all think of Seattle we all think of blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle#Demographics

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Buftex

I know someone living in a million dollar house, she gets assistance from the State of Florida

- Her husband left to live with a Man, and decided he was going to be a painter and leave his very lucrative job

- she could not at the mortgage and she has three kids.... She is living in the same house and has not made a payment in 4 years

- she gets no child support, and had not been in the workforce for 15 years.... She makes 14 an hour

- she has never been able to sell th house

Sad stuff, just because you have a big mean very little about situation or financial health

I know someone living in a million dollar house, she gets assistance from the State of Florida

- Her husband left to live with a Man, and decided he was going to be a painter and leave his very lucrative job

- she could not at the mortgage and she has three kids.... She is living in the same house and has not made a payment in 4 years

- she gets no child support, and had not been in the workforce for 15 years.... She makes 14 an hour

Sad stuff, just because you have a big mean very little about situation or financial health

She should be getting child support from the father. And she can sell the house, but she'd take a major loss. Doesn't mean she shouldn't sell it and get off the public dole.

This is true but at the end of the article it mentions the couple gives to charity and has traveled the world. Doesn't sound like the need public assistance.

I can quit making house payments for 4 years? :beer:

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

I can quit making house payments for 4 years? :beer:

You probably can't. The bank could probably sell your house.

That's the interesting part about these situations. Banks understand that it's better to allow people to stay in big dollar places and keep them up, so when the market comes back they can get close to the value.

But how can I compete with such a master as you, 3rdturd? Your wittiness and sophisticated styling have no limits... :worthy:

You can't. Why so serious? You really do come off as a whiny bitchy type who has spent the majority of his time walking around with an angry gerbil up his brain hole.

She should be getting child support from the father. And she can sell the house, but she'd take a major loss. Doesn't mean she shouldn't sell it and get off the public dole.

The house had a jumbo and is severely underwater... Basically, the bank has not gotten to note yet.... 4 years.... Crazy stuff

Do you get these "suboncsious" visions often?

I see I missed an "s", but you "f'ed" it up even worse. What is a subconscious vision anyway? You are contradicting yourself, but probably don't understand that. A vision is something that loosely means something that you "see". Subconscious means that a person would not be aware of something. So, I guess what you are saying is that I'm not aware of what I am seeing? You definately need help. Maybe now that Conner isn't posting anymore he has some extra time and you can hook up with him so that he can tutor you.

I see I missed an "s", but you "f'ed" it up even worse. What is a subconscious vision anyway? You are contradicting yourself, but probably don't understand that. A vision is something that loosely means something that you "see". Subconscious means that a person would not be aware of something. So, I guess what you are saying is that I'm not aware of what I am seeing? You definately need help. Maybe now that Conner isn't posting anymore he has some extra time and you can hook up with him so that he can tutor you.

Man, you are a tiresome little irritant... 3rdnlng as Trelane: