Seattle welfare recipient lives in million-dollar home

That's it, bust my balls for a typo with a worse typo and come up with a nonsensical concept. Then instead of defending yourself you post a youtube video having nothing to do with what had been previously discussed. Buffy, you are just a little pissant with no substance, intelligence or sense of humor.

You probably can't. The bank could probably sell your house.

That's the interesting part about these situations. Banks understand that it's better to allow people to stay in big dollar places and keep them up, so when the market comes back they can get close to the value.

Until the increase supply drives the market right back down.

But how can I compete with such a master as you, 3rdturd? Your wittiness and sophisticated styling have no limits... :worthy:

It was so wrong of him to call you butplug.

It has two t's, not one.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

That's it, bust my balls for a typo with a worse typo and come up with a nonsensical concept. Then instead of defending yourself you post a youtube video having nothing to do with what had been previously discussed. Buffy, you are just a little pissant with no substance, intelligence or sense of humor.

Honestly, I didn't even notice your typo...until you pointed it out...I am not someone who busts balls for typos (god knows I make plenty), unless it somehow gives a different meaning than what the poster was trying to say...

Also, I don't know wtf you are talking about...you seem a little tightly wound kid...now you got me feeling sorry for you. :cry:

And lastly, there is nothing you could say that could possibly make me feel the need to "defend myself", to you. That's rich...good night Napoleon.

Edited by Buftex

Until the increase supply drives the market right back down.

It was so wrong of him to call you butplug.

It has two t's, not one.

No, in this case it fits him to a "t". That's singular, not plural.

Gee, fellas, does this mean no Christmas card exchange this year?

No secret Santa either, most probably.

It's too bad, really. I've developed a certain appreciation for the used Mamma Mia! soundtrack CD Tom gave me last year.

No secret Santa either, most probably.

It's too bad, really. I've developed a certain appreciation for the used Mamma Mia! soundtrack CD Tom gave me last year.

The good part of it is that I won't be getting anything from Buffy. Last year he sent me an autographed Village People album that looked like it was dipped in Cream of Wheat. I think he took the gag gift idea a little too far.