Bills starting 4 top 2011 draft picks today?

San-O

Accoeding to the depth chart I am seeing, all top 4 picks from the 2011 draft, Dareus, Williams, Sheppard and Searcy, should

be starting today or getting playing time.

This probably a good thing as the season is over and time to find out if the others aside from Dareus can play.

Getting DBs playing time is very important IMO, and I will be interested to see what they do, particularly Williams, as

I think the Bills 2ndary is in for another big offseason including muliple draft selections. Possibly.

"Keep McLuvin off the Field" fan club.

Accoeding to the depth chart I am seeing, all top 4 picks from the 2011 draft, Dareus, Williams, Sheppard and Searcy, should

be starting today or getting playing time.

This probably a good thing as the season is over and time to find out if the others aside from Dareus can play.

Getting DBs playing time is very important IMO, and I will be interested to see what they do, particularly Williams, as

I think the Bills 2ndary is in for another big offseason including muliple draft selections. Possibly.

"Keep McLuvin off the Field" fan club.

Let's find out who can play and who can't. Give all the rookies a shot.

Agreed there. The kid is still learning, and while looking good so far, blew a couple of big assignments last week that directly lead to Jets TDs.

Jarius Byrd is #1 among 150 safeties this week at ProFootballFocus.com; Searcy is #11 and Wilson is #14.

In pass coverage only, Byrd is #2 to Adrian Wilson of ARZ; Searcy is #35. Wilson #116.

In run coverage only, George Wilson is #1, Searcy is #10 (Whitner=#4, Polamalu=#7), and Byrd is #26.

Edited by Astrobot

Jarius Byrd is #1 among 150 safeties this week at ProFootballFocus.com; Searcy is #11 and Wilson is #14.

In pass coverage only, Byrd is #2 to Adrian Wilson of ARZ; Searcy is #35. Wilson #116.

In run coverage only, George Wilson is #1, Searcy is #10 (Whitner=#4, Polamalu=#7), and Byrd is #26.

Yep, looks good so far. Still blew a couple of big plays last week. He'll learn and improve.

Always interesting referencing PFF's metrics.

Wilson at 116 vs the pass is odd to me. Converted wide receiver and I think a huge upgrade from Whitner vs the pass… even when he's been beaten which hasn't seemed often, there were a couple of superhuman plays against he AND the cornerback (Denarius Moore, AJ Green).

And run-wise, some here have asserted that Wilson is a step down from Whitner.

So his metrics seem counter-intuitive.