Marshawn

1) He averaged 4.2 ypc. That is hardly a "superstar" running back.

2) Seattle has one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

3) If you want to blame anyone, blame Lynch for him not being a Bill. He hit someone with a car, got caught with weed and a burner, and already served a 4 game suspension. He is a walking time bomb. Is it better to get something for him now or trying to trade him after he gets a year suspension.

4) And oh yeah, we had the leading rusher in the NFL prior to his injury. We didn't need Lynch. Some people are just miserable SOBs who just feel the need to B word all the time.

Lynch would have not won us one more game.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1323802463[/url]' post='2335254']

1) He averaged 4.2 ypc. That is hardly a "superstar" running back.

2) Seattle has one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

3) If you want to blame anyone, blame Lynch for him not being a Bill. He hit someone with a car, got caught with weed and a burner, and already served a 4 game suspension. He is a walking time bomb. Is it better to get something for him now or trying to trade him after he gets a year suspension.

4) And oh yeah, we had the leading rusher in the NFL prior to his injury. We didn't need Lynch. Some people are just miserable SOBs who just feel the need to B word all the time.

Lynch would have not won us one more game.

The last sentence will never be proven, but if lynch was here and put in the same work he did this offseason (it's obvious he's lighter and quicker), maybe Fred doesn't get hurt because lynch gets a bigger workload that CJ. If Fred doesn't get hurt, maybe we win another game. Just saying...you don't know that lynch wouldn't have won us one more game. He's looks MUCH BETTER this year than he did in ANY years in Buffalo.

HAAAAAAAAAA! Good one... Co-Sign that statement 100%....

But we always get rid of the good players but over pay Kelsey and Fitzgarbage.... I just don't understand the logic in the Bills sometimes..... I wish we still had beastmode so I could throw skittles at him (was he even eating skittles here). How cool of a touchdown celebration is that...LOL...

Cool touchdown celebration don't win games, going out there & giving a 100% does, Fred Jackson beat Lynch out for his job because Lynch got lazy note that Jackson also running behind "some of the worst O-lines in the game" as stated earlier for Lynch & Jackson did a great job

Lynch was gave ever chance in Buffalo to be the guy & quit, Steven Jackson has played on some terrible Rams teams & he never gives up, Adrian Peterson drafted just before Lynch hasn't had any help No QB, No WR & he gives a 100% ever time I never saw that in Lynch next you'll say JP Losman was a great QB

Cool touchdown celebration don't win games, going out there & giving a 100% does, Fred Jackson beat Lynch out for his job because Lynch got lazy note that Jackson also running behind "some of the worst O-lines in the game" as stated earlier for Lynch & Jackson did a great job

Lynch was gave ever chance in Buffalo to be the guy & quit, Steven Jackson has played on some terrible Rams teams & he never gives up, Adrian Peterson drafted just before Lynch hasn't had any help No QB, No WR & he gives a 100% ever time I never saw that in Lynch next you'll say JP Losman was a great QB

I won't say Lynch quit. But I jsut love fans short term memory. He is an idiot off the field and got himself suspended once. I knwo for a fact that he still does a ton of things that can get him arrested. He is a ticking time bomb and mostly will screw up again.

But hey let's complain about a position that we had a top 5 guy at!!! :thumbsup:

I won't say Lynch quit. But I jsut love fans short term memory. He is an idiot off the field and got himself suspended once. I knwo for a fact that he still does a ton of things that can get him arrested. He is a ticking time bomb and mostly will screw up again.

But hey let's complain about a position that we had a top 5 guy at!!! :thumbsup:

You know for a fact huh? So you know him personally?

Of all the things to be bitter about, why some people have such hate for Marshawn Lynch is beyond me. He played his ass off when he was with the Bills.

You know for a fact huh? So you know him personally?

Of all the things to be bitter about, why some people have such hate for Marshawn Lynch is beyond me. He played his ass off when he was with the Bills.

Yes, I know it for a fact. Believe me or not but I know what things he was doing AFTER he got suspended. Maybe he has grown up in Seattle, I don't know. And I lvoed Lynch when he was here. But it is completely naive to not pretend like the guy did a lot of dumb stupid on the field.

Obviously, the Bills suck and they are the devil. But Lynch's actions off the field forced their hand. And once again, we wound up with a better running back. This thread is stupid and I'm done with it. 0:)

Yes, I know it for a fact. Believe me or not but I know what things he was doing AFTER he got suspended. Maybe he has grown up in Seattle, I don't know. And I lvoed Lynch when he was here. But it is completely naive to not pretend like the guy did a lot of dumb stupid on the field.

Obviously, the Bills suck and they are the devil. But Lynch's actions off the field forced their hand. And once again, we wound up with a better running back. This thread is stupid and I'm done with it. 0:)

So you really don't know. Haha. Lynch didn't force the Bills to trade him. They drafted Spiller #9, and the previous front office drafted Lynch. The writing was on the wall once Spiller was taken.

Bad decision, just like the last 10 years.

yeah 3.9 yards per carry...lets clear out a space in canton for him.

The guy is 2 yards and a cloud of dust w the occasional good run mixed in.

Not even close to being a great back and not 1st round pick quality.

And 3.5 yards per carry last year.Thats actually hard to do as an NFL starter.

He stinks worse in seattle than he did in Buffalo.

Sorry to add a dose of reality here.

You might want to edit your post again.. Marshawn is averaging 4.3 yards per carry this year.

I think Marshawn is the most fun running back to watch, and he has also had an incredible 2 months. He has five 100 yard games this year. his previous 4 years? 6, his last one being in '08.

So yeah, the Bills are stupid for trading an under performing player.

Freddie was better from day one, and the reason it took him three years to unseat Lynch was he was a first round pick and Freddie was not. He was given every opportunity to succeed here and he was not good enough, and he was also a jerk.

Any one who says NOW that the Bills were stupid for trading him is delusional.

What matters is that, if we hadn't traded Lynch, we'd still have two quality RBs (Jackson and Lynch) plus a first round pick from last year that would've been used at a position other than RB.

Thank you captin hindsight. lets say that Marshawn was never traded therefore never got the wake up call he apparently needed, then what would you say today? another first round bust by the bills.

I think Marshawn is the most fun running back to watch, and he has also had an incredible 2 months. He has five 100 yard games this year. his previous 4 years? 6, his last one being in '08.

Freddie was better from day one, and the reason it took him three years to unseat Lynch was he was a first round pick and Freddie was not. He was given every opportunity to succeed here and he was not good enough, and he was also a jerk.

Thank you captin hindsight. lets say that Marshawn was never traded therefore never got the wake up call he apparently needed, then what would you say today? another first round bust by the bills.

Actually a lot of people said it was a stupid trade when it was made. Ohh no, he was a jerk!? Whateverrrrr

CJ Spiller is getting slammed by fans but he not getting a chance 12 Rush in game is what most teams do in two drives Chan Gailey is passing nearly every play

& fans are crying over Lynch well here are some facts

Marshawn Lynch average for 2009 his last full year in buffalo was 9.2 carries for a 3.8 average per carry 1n 13 games, CJ Spiller 2011 averages 5.0 carries for 4.5 per carry 1n 13 games thus far now numbers don't lie, Lynch had two good years than quit, Spiller hasn't got a chance in the eight games he has started, if you want to blame somebody blame Chan Gailey because you can't pass three straight down then punt every series & expect your defence to rest for two minutes than stop the other team, you need to control time, so you run so get off Spillers back & stop crying over a quitter

Edited by Matt183

Actually a lot of people said it was a stupid trade when it was made. Ohh no, he was a jerk!? Whateverrrrr

Well of course a guy who chooses to be known as 'cantankerous' would not care if we had a jerk on the team. He was involved in a hit and run, and pulled a 'do you know i am' while stealing money from a woman in a bar.

Again, if you were one of those guys who was upset that we traded a guy who gave far less than his best here. Again, he had no 100 yard games for three years before his current hot streak.

i agree. i wish we had more exciting players here in buffalo.

So you really don't know. Haha. Lynch didn't force the Bills to trade him. They drafted Spiller #9, and the previous front office drafted Lynch. The writing was on the wall once Spiller was taken.

Bad decision, just like the last 10 years.

I love watching him play but come on.... If we kept him and he was not just immature and unintelligent but also bitter - how long do you think he'd last? Not only that but he was on the bad side of every cop in western NY. He hasn't totally burned through his free passes in a new city. Hopefully because he got a wake up call and not just because he's getting free passes again. Gun, drugs, hit and run is all what hit the news - you do realize how often he was rolling the dice (yes as the other poster mentioned - after the suspension) that didnt get him in trouble? It was only a matter of time. Beyond that, he wasn't happy behind Freddy as a #2. I wish him well and I'll cheer as be ping pongs around the field running guys over but I'll also be happy he's gone.