Metal Detector Screening to Begin this Weekend

well there goes sneaking in a sixer down the legs of my pants.

NFL needs to relax a little as they are really getting greedy and big brother-like

Ehh, I think they have good reason to implement metal detectors league-wide considering the recent stabbing/shooting incidents.

That's because of all those jack asses out in Cali they keep putting people in the hospital when they go to see games with there families for a fun day or night out but hey let's put another team out there & give them more reasons for the thugs to go beat up on tax paying citizens while they stand out front with scab tickets and go into the game late so they can finish smoking there blunts & drinking their 5th of jack so they can complete the change to jack ass !!!!

Yep. It's totally a culture of douche-baggery in California. American Football hooliganism. at it's best. I'm going to the game in SD, and I'll definitely be watching my back.

this is good news....

#1- catch more guns and knives.

#2- will speed up entry using hand held wands instead of patdowns.

#3- will especially speed up entry for women, who had to go thru a seperate gender specific line that was significantly longer and slower.

oh great now everybody will know i have a solid tungsten carbide penis prosthesis

Hmmmm since those materials are not ferrous, may not be detectable with their hand held devices. Your secret may be safe! :rolleyes:

Geez, I'd tape nickels all over my body. Freak a few security guards. out for a while. :D

Thats to complicated, I plan to put a metal pen in every pocket in my clothing. Not to mention my keys, cell phone, binocs, etc etc. The lines will be SLOWWWWWW.The powers that be ar delusional!

Apparently my gate was not selected cause it was business as usual. I rarely get patted down in the kilt - well not by security anyway :)

I think I saw you walking accross the parking lot yesterday after teh game, unless there were other guys in kilts?

Gate 1 had pat downs, no wait in the womens line, long waits for the mens lines. Saw a few gates with the wands, maybe they were using those for the more well known "trouble sections"?

I think I saw you walking accross the parking lot yesterday after teh game, unless there were other guys in kilts?

Gate 1 had pat downs, no wait in the womens line, long waits for the mens lines. Saw a few gates with the wands, maybe they were using those for the more well known "trouble sections"?

Jay is the only one I have ever seen wearing a kilt to a Bills game.