Oxrock

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try about 6 years ago...

fj.... I'm disappointed... 6 years ago you were a junior in High School, means you are now a 5th year, possible, BS grad...

And then there's some of us who actually worked in the industry...

Personally... I'm compressed... a whole 10 pages for a college paper!!!! Hell, I had weekly quizzes that were longer than that...

fj.... I'm disappointed... 6 years ago you were a junior in High School, means you are now a 5th year, possible, BS grad...

Personally... I'm compressed... a whole 10 pages for a college paper!!!! Hell, I had weekly quizzes that were longer than that...

I've got posts on this board that are longer than that.

Not many..."you're an idiot" takes much less time to type, and usually says much the same thing.

What are you disappointed in?? I took a year off after high school because of financial aid problems at D'Youville and went back to school the next year and graduated in 4 years.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything here...go ahead and penalize me for something I've had no control over.

I've got posts on this board that are longer than that.

Not many..."you're an idiot" takes much less time to type, and usually says much the same thing.

ya know.... your an ass, but I'm beginning to like you anyway!!!

if nothing else, I'm sure we'll kick the "you're an idiot" back and forth a while...

But gotta tell ya... you may be an ass.... But in my world, there is only one thing I'm "perfect" at, and that is, I'm the perfect !@#$...

:beer:

college ruled, as in binders for handwritten??? Darn, you might be older than I am!!!

I had a typewriter!!!!!

:thumbsup:

I had a PCjr. I pined for a typewriter. Seriously...before I could write a paper, I had to take the computer apart and clean parts of it (like the rails for the floppy drive head) with rubbing alcohol, just so it wouldn't die. EVERY time I used it. That POS machine took a flight out of a four story dorm window into a dumpster the day I got my degree.

But...I think I may be the only person in the world to ever network two PCjr's together. :w00t:

What are you disappointed in?? I took a year off after high school because of financial aid problems at D'Youville and went back to school the next year and graduated in 4 years.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything here...go ahead and penalize me for something I've had no control over.

I used to work in D'Youville's financial aid department. Database programming - my first job in the computer industry. I still remember that day I accidentally deleted a whole shitload of student loan data from the database...

college ruled, as in binders for handwritten??? Darn, you might be older than I am!!!

I had a typewriter!!!!!

:thumbsup:

One of my favorite Bill Cosby bits. Talking about the grade ZZZ paper. You know, the kind with hunks of wood still floating around in it.

ya know.... your an ass, but I'm beginning to like you anyway!!!

if nothing else, I'm sure we'll kick the "you're an idiot" back and forth a while...

But gotta tell ya... you may be an ass.... But in my world, there is only one thing I'm "perfect" at, and that is, I'm the perfect !@#$...

:beer:

Not just an ass. A pedantic supercilious anal orifice. Someone here (WAY back) called me that once. I think they meant it as in insult. I rather appreciated the accuracy.

At least I'm not deluding myself. :w00t:

fj, I'm not penalizing you, and i think you know well enough that I actually took 4 years off before college... But your post said nothing about time off, and I was unaware of it from previous sparing matches...

Besides the point though... a 10 page paper??? I think some are wondering how anyone can write a paper for college, on any subject, and condense it to 10 pages...

Not just an ass. A pedantic supercilious anal orifice. Someone here (WAY back) called me that once. I think they meant it as in insult. I rather appreciated the accuracy.

At least I'm not deluding myself. :w00t:

Are you actually insinuating that since some unknown poster, called you a pedantic supercilious anal orifice that you are, in that particular way, better than I???

:rolleyes:

We reserve the right to penalize you for anything on this part of the board, especially stuff you have no control over.

I am penalizing you right now, you just don't know it yet.

B.S. in Financial Economics but thanks for trying.

What did you want me to say? I gave you the answers you were looking for did I not?

No, the answers I wanted you to come up with were ones that you formulated based on a little honest research. Now I know it's not my place to assign you a research project but since you have already written a ten page paper on the subject, and show absolutely no knowledge of the dynamics behind the housing/economic crisis, I thought you might want a do-over. It is a sad state of affairs that you actually went to college with a major closely related to this subject and not only know nothing about it, but have perceptions that are 180 degrees opposed to it. You never should have had to get financial aid. They should have paid you for the right to indoctrinate you.