[closed]Will Geo. Edwards be DC in 2012 ?????

Since 1972

I hope a change is made, as I'm sure most of you do, but as someone else said, Edwards is Chan's buddy and they have the built in excuse of injuries. So they will regroup the old, add some new and sell it as the second coming of the "steel curtin".

All I know for sure is, that each year the Bills try win the Superbowl, I get one year closer to death-- I know which I think will happen first.

Swing lo sweet chariot...comin for to carry me home.

Edited by kidprison

George Edwards will not be back next season. Chan will do the classy thing and not fire him with only five games left in the season (that wouldn't accomplish anything anyway). But he's gone after the season.

GO BILLS!!!

I hope a change is made, as I'm sure most of you do, but as someone else said, Edwards is Chan's buddy and they have the built in excuse of injuries. So they will regroup the old, add some new and sell it as the second coming of the "steel curtin".

All I know for sure is, that each year the Bills try win the Superbowl, I get one year closer to daeth-- I know which I think will happen first.

Then Chan has to go. Bring back Perry Fewell as our HC. We have the blueprint on offense already.

All I know for sure is, that each year the Bills try win the Superbowl, I get one year closer to daeth-- I know which I think will happen first.

This is Buddy Nix's call. He needs to make the move and do what's best for them team. If he can't see the problem, then I question his leadership.

I don't care who stays or who goes... I just want a defense that can hold teams to 14 points or less.

I am not going to claim to know the answer, but it seems like the coordination of the defense isn't on the same level as many other teams. Give me a couple, sacks, some pressure on the QB!

Edwards will be one of several scapegoats at the end of the season.

PTR

I always hate the blame the coaches mentality some fans have. It's easier to fire one guy than an entire team. So I gave Edwards a year and a half. But calling a corner blitz on 3rd down was fireable. You need to letSanchez try and pick you apart. odds are he would have thrown an incompletion.

I would love to get a PROVEN DC and some more pass rushers to see the real potential of this team.