Good Thing out of the loss

Sorry, these "good things" threads are silly...the Bills just went negative win-loss on their season(and in the NFL it's the W-L that counts). Complete implosion...let's not discuss "good things".

Seriously, no offense, but please stop with these threads. We are a joke. Every game, someone is going to look good. But it never lasts, it never inspires others, and it never leads to a winning season.

If you guys have such a problem with these threads, you can just make the choice of not clicking on them. I mean seriously, do you really feel that it is necessary to B word and moan in every thread on this board? If people want to point out that a player did well, what is the problem with that? You guys are pathetic....

Seriously, no offense, but please stop with these threads. We are a joke. Every game, someone is going to look good. But it never lasts, it never inspires others, and it never leads to a winning season.

:thumbdown: You're right, they should probably shut the board down...or you should just stop reading it.

If you guys have such a problem with these threads, you can just make the choice of not clicking on them. I mean seriously, do you really feel that it is necessary to B word and moan in every thread on this board? If people want to point out that a player did well, what is the problem with that? You guys are pathetic....

Oh man you are right...I apologize and restate my first post.

"Williams is an outstanding, extraordinary, fantastic, brilliant, talented, amazing player...and the Bills are still crap."

Better?

We were competitive up to the end of the game. THE TEAM PLAYED HARD.

Maybe the NFL will adjust the standings to...

Wins-Losses-Games Played Hard

There could be a consolation "Sympathy Bowl" for the teams that suck but "play hard".

Edited by Gareson

What's pathetic is people who gripe about people complaining. That completes the circle of gripe, Simba

I know this loss is heartbreaking, but if there is something to take out of this game, it's that Aaron Williams had an amazing game. You didn't even hear Santonio Holmes' name for most of the game. I don't know if AW was covering Sanantonio on the TD pass, but overall a great game for Williams.

Also, Brad Smith is a stud and a legitimate starting receiver in my book...

Sorry, these "good things" threads are silly...the Bills just went negative win-loss on their season(and in the NFL it's the W-L that counts). Complete implosion...let's not discuss "good things".

I disagree.

Given their talent level, coaching, injuries, and record, the Bills had next to no chance to make this year's playoffs, and even less of actually winning a playoff game. We knew that going into today's game. Aaron Williams will hopefully be with the Bills long after this season is in the rearview mirror. The fact he's playing well means there's one less need going forward, and might also indicate positive things about the GM that drafted him. (Though I'll wait until Williams has put together a longer track record than just this before giving too many kudos to Nix for having drafted him.)

I disagree.

Given their talent level, coaching, injuries, and record, the Bills had next to no chance to make this year's playoffs, and even less of actually winning a playoff game. We knew that going into today's game. Aaron Williams will hopefully be with the Bills long after this season is in the rearview mirror. The fact he's playing well means there's one less need going forward, and might also indicate positive things about the GM that drafted him. (Though I'll wait until Williams has put together a longer track record than just this before giving too many kudos to Nix for having drafted him.)

I was surprised by how well Williams played. His size alone allows him to compete for balls way better than Mckelvin. I think Searcy can be a player, he just needs more polish. Rogers might end up being a pretty decent slot corner, he appears quick and has fluid hips. I'm not at all impressed by Sheppard, and think he is an average talent at best. And I'm really concerned with how average Dareus looks far too often. While I think he probably will end up being a good player, I think his ceiling is somewhat limited. He doesn't have the quickness to come off the edge, and doesn't have the technique to excel at dominating the nose position.