The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

UNDERSTAND MUCH? Did Stevie kick the ball? Yes, his penalty cost them 15 yds. So what does that have to do with the botched kick? If Stevie's penalty cost them on a field goal, that's a whole different story. This was oon a botched KICKOFF. UNDERSTAND MUCH?????? HUH???? UNDERSTAND MMMMMMUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

You need to walk away from this argument while you still have some dignity. If you can't see the correlation between SJ's penalty and the resulting kick-off then there's no sense in trying to argue the point.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Johnson's stupidity changed the complexion of the game, just like how Suh did. Sucked any momentum right out of us.

NAHHH...RAYNER BEING AN INEPT KICKER CHANGED THE COMPLEXION OF THE GAME.

THE SUH PENALTY DID NOT ALTER MOMENTUM WHATSOEVER. THE LIONS WERE GETTING THEIR AZZES WHOOPED BEFORE THAT PENALTY. GET A CLUE PEOPLE !!!

You need to walk away from this argument while you still have some dignity. If you can't see the correlation between SJ's penalty and the resulting kick-off then there's no sense in trying to argue the point.

GO BILLS!!!

I LOVE HOW NO ONE HAS BLAMED RAYNER FOR HIS MISTAKE. YET YOU ALL BLAME STEVIE FOR 15 YDS. RAYNER COULDN'T EVEN GET THE BALL TO THE 50 YD ON A KICKOFF? HE COULDN'T KICK THE BALL 30 YDS ON A KICKOFF?

THERE'S NO ARGUING WITH YOU AT THIS POINT.

GET A CLUE

I think your caps lock has an issue...don't think Merriman tweeting for the first time about Stevie's idiocy means anything either huh?

MERRIMAN WAS TWEETING ABOUT STEVIE MOCKING PLAX WHICH WAS CLASSLESS. HE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT BLAMING STEVIE FOR THE BOTCHED KICKOFF LIKE YOU PEOPLE.

GET A CLUE !!!!!

I NEVER DEFENDED STEVIE'S CELEBRATION. HIS PENALTY SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD THAT KIND OF IMPACT ON THE KICKOFF WHAT SO EVER.