I HATE YOU BUFFALO BILLS

SoggyHog

I am 40 years old and never had a chance to be anything but a Bills fan as my father chose to be a Bills fan before I was borne. I have never rooted for another team. I hate the AFC East and can't stand the NFC. My life has been about the Bills. I study them. I pay for them. I support them. The Bills are not a "team" I root for..... they are my LIFE! They are my hobby. They are my entertainment. They are my WORLD!

And for that.... I HATE YOU! You have given me "NOTHING" in the last 10 years of my life to celebrate. You have given me "NOTHING" to cheer for. You have given my "NOTHING" in return for my dedication! You have taken my LOVE for you and profited from it! Stole from me. Deceived me. Used me. Confused me. Lifted me up..... just to let me down.

Well, I say...... STOP IT!

I am TIRED of being a Bills fan. I am TIRED of loosing. I am TIRED of my friends laughing at me because I root for the Bills. I am TIRED of wearing my Bills T-shirts/sweat-shirts, jersey, socks, hats, drinking from my Bills mug, displaying my Bills memorabilia, rooting, cheering, cherishing, loving you and you will not respond. I am TIRED of being treated like YOU DON'T CARE!

PLEASE...... I BEG YOU...... give me something. Anything. Show me that my dedication, love and honor for you are not lost in nonsense. Give me ANYTHING to justify a life of being a Bills fan. Give me something for a life of compassion, hardship and desire that will soon spring eternal.

Just STOP! Understand that this is not a "business" for me. This is not an avenue of profit. This is not simply a game. You are WHO I am. I am a Buffalo Bills FAN! A FAN! Sick-to-my-stomach or peeing-down-my-leg-happy Bills fan!

I love you Buffalo Bills. No matter what..... I love you. Please stop deceiving me and justify my love for you!

P.S. For those "Flamers" who want to say..... "well, just hop off the band-wagon JackA$$!" I say.... FO! Prove to me that you are a bigger fan or sacrificed more than me. Real Bills fans know what I mean.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 40 years old and never had a chance to be anything but a Bills fan as my father chose to be a Bills fan before I was borne. I have never rooted for another team. I hate the AFC East and can't stand the NFC. My life has been about the Bills. I study them. I pay for them. I support them. The Bills are not a "team" I root for..... they are my LIFE! They are my hobby. They are my entertainment. They are my WORLD!

And for that.... I HATE YOU! You have given me "NOTHING" in the last 10 years of my life to celebrate. You have given me "NOTHING" to cheer for. You have given my "NOTHING" in return for my dedication! You have taken my LOVE for you and profited from it! Stole from me. Deceived me. Used me. Confused me. Lifted me up..... just to let me down.

I am TIRED of being a Bills fan. I am TIRED of loosing. I am TIRED of my friends laughing at me because I root for the Bills. I am TIRED of wearing my Bills T-shirts/sweat-shirts, jersey, socks, hats, drinking from my Bills mug, displaying my Bills memorabilia, rooting, cheering, cherishing, loving you and you will not respond. I am TIRED of being treated like YOU DON'T CARE!

PLEASE...... I BEG YOU...... give me something. Anything. Show me that my dedication, love and honor for you are not lost in nonsense. Give me ANYTHING to justify a life of being a Bills fan. Give me something for a life of compassion, hardship and desire that will soon spring eternal.

Just STOP! Understand that this is not a "business" for me. This is not an avenue of profit. This is not simply a game. You are WHO I am. I am a Buffalo Bills FAN! A FAN! Sick-to-my-stomach or peeing-down-my-leg-happy Bills fan!

I love you Buffalo Bills. No matter what..... I love you. Please stop deceiving me and justify my love for you!

P.S. For those "Flamers" who want to say..... "well, just hop off the band-wagon JackA$$!" I say.... FO! Prove to me that you are a bigger fan or sacrificed more than me. Real Bills fans know what I mean.

Dude seasons not over yet..you can repost then.

But I feel you though

I feel your pain my brother but a true Bills fan never gives up because we have ALWAYS been the under dog :thumbsup: !!

And to say the Bills have never given you any thing is a false statement . We have a bunch of AFC championships , we have Kelly , Smith , Thurman , Reed , Lofton , Smerlas , Hull , Be Be , Talley , Tasker , Marv , Bennett , Polian & a lot of other great players & memories !!

Beside being a Bills fan is a great reason to drink beer :beer: !!

So party on Garth & GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Bills Forever :w00t: !!!!!!!

I completely feel your pain

The Bills are not a "team" I root for..... they are my LIFE! They are my hobby. They are my entertainment. They are my WORLD!

I won't condescend to you, because we all get by in life the best we can. But why have you pigeon-holed your interests in such a way?

This is a big world with many beautiful things in it.

This a sign of mental illness. Somewhere there is a 12 step recovery program for this. You have taken upon yourself an alter ego. An identity that is linked to a game. A stupid game. Who wins and who loses doesn't matter. Half the planet doesn't have running water or toilet paper for gods sake. But the fan takes upon himself the identity of his team and if they lose he feels like crap on Monday morning only because he has paraded himself around as not himself but something else i.e. a fan. Never become a fan. Ever. When it comes to this carnival never care beyond it being just entertainment.

P.S. For those "Flamers" who want to say..... "well, just hop off the band-wagon JackA$!" I say.... FO! Prove to me that you are a bigger fan or sacrificed more than me. Real Bills fans know what I mean.

I like to replay the four AFC championship game from the early 90's..., very therapeutic!!!

This a sign of mental illness. Somewhere there is a 12 step recovery program for this. You have taken upon yourself an alter ego. An identity that is linked to a game. A stupid game. Who wins and who loses doesn't matter. Half the planet doesn't have running water or toilet paper for gods sake. But the fan takes upon himself the identity of his team and if they lose he feels like crap on Monday morning only because he has paraded himself around as not himself but something else i.e. a fan. Never become a fan. Ever. When it comes to this carnival never care beyond it being just entertainment.

I love that you see deep. But not deep enough my friend. You are not on the same level. Even homeless people have wants, desires and dreams. That does not mean that non-homeless peoples wants and desires and dreams are excluded. Your current situation does not prohibit your happiness. Just changes your opinion of what is important to you at the time. I'm not going to apologize that I have toilet paper and running water, yet still, however, have a desire for my team to win. I don't see your point. Me rooting for a team does not make me have a mental illness. You failing to see reality, certainly does.

I can relate to what you're saying in a sense.

But if the Buffalo Bills are your life, I truly do feel sorry for you. I love football too, but life offers more valuable things than football.

I hope this is just an emotionally charged rant!

It is an emotionally charged rant. However, feeling sorry for me while something is important for me and perhaps not that important for you is a sign of stupidity. Because you don't feel the same about an event/situation does not give you the right to judge. Yes.... the Buffalo Bills are my life (certainly other things are important as well) this is a thread about being a sportsman....... not a father/husband/employee. If you'd rather talk about those things, find a forum that discuses that. Otherwise...... STFU! pansy!

I love that you see deep. But not deep enough my friend. You are not on the same level. Even homeless people have wants, desires and dreams. That does not mean that non-homeless peoples wants and desires and dreams are excluded. Your current situation does not prohibit your happiness. Just changes your opinion of what is important to you at the time. I'm not going to apologize that I have toilet paper and running water, yet still, however, have a desire for my team to win. I don't see your point. Me rooting for a team does not make me have a mental illness. You failing to see reality, certainly does.

It's true that happiness tends to exist in relation to specific context rather than general context (ie. we assume that impoverished people spend each day miserable due to their poverty, when in reality they are nuanced beings who experience good days and bad days).

Dude seasons not over yet..you can repost then.

But I feel you though

The season is over. Did you watch our center play today??? Thanks for another memorable September/early October Bills.

You need to turn your TV off on Sunday from September thru December dude.....

I consider myself a "real" Bills fan and know exactly what you mean. There are some on here that swear up and down that the Bills can do no wrong, Ralph is the greatest owner in sports and you can never talk negative about them. Us fans that are real, sensible fans, can see the truth. I love the Bills to and like yourself almost hate myself for loving them, but it isn't something at my age one can change.

I'm right there with you. Perfectly said. I know what's important in life and I have my priorities right. That being said.......I also invest alot of emotion and support into the Bills. Its one of my passions in life. So yes.....I'm going to feel disappointed. And right now its a feeling of shock. Thankfully the holidays will drown out another disappointing year in football. Maybe next year we'll be healthy. They really are close. Oh and get rid of Edwards......He needs to go. Go Bills!!!!!

It is an emotionally charged rant. However, feeling sorry for me while something is important for me and perhaps not that important for you is a sign of stupidity. Because you don't feel the same about an event/situation does not give you the right to judge. Yes.... the Buffalo Bills are my life (certainly other things are important as well) this is a thread about being a sportsman....... not a father/husband/employee. If you'd rather talk about those things, find a forum that discuses that. Otherwise...... STFU! pansy!

grow up.

i was just trying to offer some perspective.