Luck looks bad

Charles Romes

tonight and has been far from perfect the last month. Now I can enjoy the rest of the season and not be preoccupied with anger about the Colts nabbing a once in a generation player.

Why on earth would that preoccupy you with anger? The Bills rarely play the Colts.

Why on earth would that preoccupy you with anger? The Bills rarely play the Colts.

He's referring to the fact that the Bills, who have had a decade of bad seasons and have been in position to get a player like Luck during those years will not be in such position this spring, while a perennial contender like the Colts with one of the best qb's ever the last decade have one terrible year and that is the year a player with Luck's talents is available.

His anger surely stems from those turn of events.

tonight and has been far from perfect the last month. Now I can enjoy the rest of the season and not be preoccupied with anger about the Colts nabbing a once in a generation player.

Did you watch the second half? He played nearly flawless and made a number of perfect throws in not-so-perfect weather.

You may continue crying in your nachos...

He's referring to the fact that the Bills, who have had a decade of bad seasons and have been in position to get a player like Luck during those years will not be in such position this spring, while a perennial contender like the Colts with one of the best qb's ever the last decade have one terrible year and that is the year a player with Luck's talents is available.

His anger surely stems from those turn of events.

In the past 25 years the Bills have not once been in a position to draft a player like Luck -- that is, the presumptive #1 pick. However, the Bills have been in a position to draft great players in the first round every year. They have failed to do so not from a lack of opportunity, but from horrendous decision making.

I just don't see why anyone would care (to the point of being "preoccupied with anger") if it's the Colts, Broncos or Seahawks so long as a great player does not end up on a division rival.

Missed this game, but have seen him play seven times. Loved his game against USC. Said to myself, "if you are so great, prove it". He proved it. Hey Barkley is pretty decent too.

I'd be all for Barkley in a Bills uniform. Fortunately for him that probably won't happen.

I'd be all for Barkley in a Bills uniform. Fortunately for him that probably won't happen.

Nope, their start pretty much disqualified them from taking Luck, Barkley or Landry Jones and guarantees more below average QB play for a few more years.