If the Bills lose on Sunday

We SHOULD win this week. I just want to go to bed Sunday night not in the worst mood.

Agreed. If the Bills lose, I stay away from any other games, Sportcenter, Sunday night football, Monday night football, SI.com, etc. etc. etc. I hate to be reminded of the loss over and over again. If the Bills win, then I check out all the opportunities to hear some praise and see some highlights. It has a huge impact on my outlook for the next couple of days.

good question

if we lose im probably going to record the jets game. do some other crap that sunday. find out the score later and if we lost, i'll delete it. will not even watch it. serious.

i'll watch the titans game though hoping that home field gets us wins.

another true answer

if we lose sunday i wont stay up super late watching a bunch of highlights of the game that i have on the dvr. for whatever reason i like when they say good things about the bills, and i shut down nfl network/espn when we lose. (I could talk sh, i dont want to hear somebody else talking sh about the bills)

this is silly. If we get nine wins this season we are well on the way to becoming a terrific team. I expect us to win this week, which will get us back on the track to the nine wins. If we win, and there are no givens in this game, the next game is the one that we must win if we want to go to the playoffs. Knock off the Jets in New York and they are for all intents and purposes out of the picture. If we lose the next two games I'd say we are screwed, but I for one think we can win both of the next two games.

Do you guys really think Ralph has anything to do with the day-to-day goings on with the Bills for the past couple of years?

yes.

No Wait....

HELL YES!!!!

If it has anything to do with his money, you can bet your ass he has his hand in that cookie jar. Ralph is the Websters official definition of meddling, miserly sports owner without any sense of how to run a team from any other standpoint other than keeping it in the black.

...make a tuna sandwich, let it sit on the countertop for three days, wrap it in brown paper, attach the rest of my season tickets for the last 3 games, and send it to Ralph with a note "Ralph, Here's your tickets back. Feel free to scalp them to the guys that stand on 20A. Enjoy the sandwich while tailgating. I'll buy my season tix when we get a real defensive coordinator."

Please scan and copy the post office label as verification.

...make a tuna sandwich, let it sit on the countertop for three days, wrap it in brown paper, attach the rest of my season tickets for the last 3 games, and send it to Ralph with a note "Ralph, Here's your tickets back. Feel free to scalp them to the guys that stand on 20A. Enjoy the sandwich while tailgating. I'll buy my season tix when we get a real defensive coordinator."

THAT would be EPIC! :lol:

This is going to be a tough game to win. We are VERY banged up and the dolphins appear to be hitting whatever stride they are capable of.

I really do hope that Brad Smith gets a lot of touches. It will help to preserve Fitz behind this depleted OL, and I really do think that he can win us a game.

Jmo.

If Sanchez lays another egg like he can (2-3 picks), we can compete. However, Rex will be handing the ball off all game, playing field position and defense. He knows Chan and the players he has now pose little threat to his defense. This could easily be the shutout they almost pitched at the Ralph. I see something like 16 to 0 Sunday. Literally unwatchable. Write it down. 16 - 0.

Biils are only one game out of the playoffs...beat the jets and we are right back in contention

now that's a fan!