If the Bills lose on Sunday

...make a tuna sandwich, let it sit on the countertop for three days, wrap it in brown paper, attach the rest of my season tickets for the last 3 games, and send it to Ralph with a note "Ralph, Here's your tickets back. Feel free to scalp them to the guys that stand on 20A. Enjoy the sandwich while tailgating. I'll buy my season tix when we get a real defensive coordinator."

With all due respect to Ralph, I'm not sure he or his family really give a crap about whether this team excels. I think he was genuinely excited during the Superbowl years...right now, though, I think he is content to just watch the roller coaster ride we all have come to know as "Buffalo Bills Football".

If the Bills lose on Sunday..I am going to be just like that Cleveland fan..

B word and moan and come to a message board next week...and then watch the next week vs the Jets...and convince myself that when they beat NY they are back in the playoff race

If the Bills lose on Sunday..I am going to be just like that Cleveland fan..

B word and moan and come to a message board next week...and then watch the next week vs the Jets...and convince myself that when they beat NY they are back in the playoff race

We are all sadomasochists at heart aren't we?? We suffer through a painful game like the Cowboys (and I actually sat there watching for the whole thing), come on here and B word for 5 days, and then sit right back down hoping it will all feel better....I need my head examined.

We are still alive but if we lose, it is over for sure.

It will raise bigger questions too.

Miami does have some talent, but this is on Gailey and Fitz to win.

They need a new approach, and I hope we see some new things here.

No reason why we shouldnt use Brad Smith and especially CJ Spiller in a different capacity.

Throw in some new looks becuase the old ones have been figured out (on both sides of the ball).

Why dont we use Spiller like New Orleans uses Darren Spoles? He absolutely MUST be utilized.

We will see what this team is really made of on Sunday....

...make a tuna sandwich, let it sit on the countertop for three days, wrap it in brown paper, attach the rest of my season tickets for the last 3 games, and send it to Ralph with a note "Ralph, Here's your tickets back. Feel free to scalp them to the guys that stand on 20A. Enjoy the sandwich while tailgating. I'll buy my season tix when we get a real defensive coordinator."

Why wait? Open the tuna now. It'll smell (taste) even worse by Monday.

We are still alive but if we lose, it is over for sure.

It will raise bigger questions too.

Miami does have some talent, but this is on Gailey and Fitz to win.

They need a new approach, and I hope we see some new things here.

No reason why we shouldnt use Brad Smith and especially CJ Spiller in a different capacity.

Throw in some new looks becuase the old ones have been figured out (on both sides of the ball).

Why dont we use Spiller like New Orleans uses Darren Spoles? He absolutely MUST be utilized.

We will see what this team is really made of on Sunday....

I agree that we should use Spiller more often, but New Orleans has a superior passing attack in every single aspect: four quality receivers; one of the best tight ends in the league; an injury-free, quality offensive line; and a truly elite quarterback. Spiller and Jackson should get more carries, and I'd be a fan of using an I-formation more often. We should be running the ball 30 times a game.

Why wait? Open the tuna now. It'll smell (taste) even worse by Monday.

Yeah, but this is my kitchen we're talkin about....maybe I'll make the sandwich, put it in a ziplock, slide it under my seat while watching the game Sunday, and if they lose I'll include an additional note:

"PS: Sorry about the smushed sandwich but I decided to squish the fish myself"

Edited by BringBackFergy

Yeah, but this is my kitchen we're talkin about....maybe I'll make the sandwich, put it in a ziplock, slide it under my seat while watching the game Sunday, and if they lose I'll include an additional note:

"PS: Sorry about the smushed sandwich but I decided the squish the fish myself"

Perfect.

We are all sadomasochists at heart aren't we?? We suffer through a painful game like the Cowboys (and I actually sat there watching for the whole thing), come on here and B word for 5 days, and then sit right back down hoping it will all feel better....I need my head examined.

We SHOULD win this week. I just want to go to bed Sunday night not in the worst mood.

Well put... Couldn't say it any better myself.

I seriously doubt you're going to do any of that.

We SHOULD win this week. I just want to go to bed Sunday night not in the worst mood.

Crazy how Sunday's outcomes affect my Monday. After some of those great comeback wins I'd roll into work with a swing in my step. After last Saturday's Sabres turd of a game, and then the Bills crapfest on Sunday I was miserable the next day at work.

This is going to be a tough game to win. We are VERY banged up and the dolphins appear to be hitting whatever stride they are capable of.

I really do hope that Brad Smith gets a lot of touches. It will help to preserve Fitz behind this depleted OL, and I really do think that he can win us a game.

Jmo.

This is going to be a tough game to win. We are VERY banged up and the dolphins appear to be hitting whatever stride they are capable of.

I really do hope that Brad Smith gets a lot of touches. It will help to preserve Fitz behind this depleted OL, and I really do think that he can win us a game.

Jmo.

For whatever reason, we get the Dolphins mid season (unlike the Pats and Jets)...I sure wish we had them earlier when they were slumping...regardless, I haven't been a huge Brad Smith fan lately, but Chan will need to utilize every weapon we have from here on out....and here's an idea....Run the kickoff out of the end zone...law of averages says you'll either get to the 15 or you'll get beyond the 20....it's a field position battle and we could use an extra 10-20 yards on kickoffs.

Go Bills